JstLikeMagyk

Cash or Tournaments?

Tournament better than nl holdem. I played 2-3 months ago nl holdem and they rigged me. 2-4 player(they friends) come your table and every hand raise or rest or something. 

Well i have been playing both but liked tournaments as they are more sort out of rules rather then free to cash and just play.

Tournaments also gets more attention than cash. You can for example use Poker Stars where everything is just pure tournaments.

On 24/07/2019 at 02:57, CntryBoy said:

As far as actually making more profit I have had much better results in cash games than tournaments.  I do okay in tournaments but prefer cash games.

I'm the same and don't like the longshot Idea that is getting good at tournaments just so I have to sit through inevitable flips that make the difference of a low end cash and a -ev for time spent or an awesome cash and + ev time spent.

I also feel like playing cash makes you a better poker player overall as you see more hands if you play online.

Play with a game plan, set a strategy, set a limit and target, and after you hit grandma, quit the game, and come back later, always take back what you win and come back with a small percentage, if you do you will experience victory. .

On 25/07/2019 at 20:55, JstLikeMagyk said:

I'm the same and don't like the longshot Idea that is getting good at tournaments just so I have to sit through inevitable flips that make the difference of a low end cash and a -ev for time spent or an awesome cash and + ev time spent.

I also feel like playing cash makes you a better poker player overall as you see more hands if you play online.

That is exactly how I feel in the vast majority of cases as well.