JstLikeMagyk

Primedices new favorite?

On 30/03/2019 at 05:43, JstLikeMagyk said:

So a few days ago @Intensity suggested to chat trying 50x payout with a 2.45% increase via autobet. It took about 2 hours but I did manage to turn 0.0018 Eth into 0.06 did anyone else give this strategy a go and how did you find it? 

You can use Excel to calculate each bet and increase on lose for a certain payout. adjust to existing funds, and can see how much profit you will get. Good luck!

That is awesome! I tend to hunt smaller multipliers, since I don't have too much luck hunting the big ones. But I love hearing stories like this where people win :) As long as you have self control when gambling, and you know when to stop, that's all that really matters. Then even if you bust trying a strategy, you won't waste more money trying to chase that loss :)

1 hour ago, GilangMustaqin said:

You can use Excel to calculate each bet and increase on lose for a certain payout. adjust to existing funds, and can see how much profit you will get. Good luck!

I really suck with excel and spreadsheets in general, but the strategy on it's own is great.:)