JstLikeMagyk

Favorit Highroller

5 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Intensitytea seems to really be the only longstanding HR still playing from what I've seen lately I guess HODLing is gamble enough these days for most people

Intensitytea and Intensity is the same person?

Many high rollers impressed me by their betting style , i like Claimer , he plays very high payouts and switch between them , really a pleasure to watch him playing . Blindedbytheli was good too , almost same style. I like too FastandSlow , he's such nice person and a ballsy gambler , this can guy can easily put 10 btc in a single bet even if it's his last coins, he's the perfect guy for the" Go Big or Go Homeless"

Let's just address the elephant in the room.... 2 of the very panache having HRs I've seen are makerr433 and pioop ....

As far as Maker was concerned it was a nightmare for the support and the mods or rather it was a mini break  for them while he was around..

People swarmed in the chatroom with alts. For the 💯 k tip... And suddenly it seemed as if turkey was the capital of the world for an hour. The highest I seen maker go in a session was like 20-25 coins...

As far as pioop is concerned i've seen 95 bitcoins in one session... That's like a lifetime of wealth earned in a session...

Offlately @MDSci2018 has been pretty awesome to watch .... I think he understands house edge pretty well for a high rolling gambler...(And I'm not licking ass) 😂😂😂

I admired Piiop before, byt people started callingg him a scam and mods hated him much, so I just started disliking him.

Then @MDSci2018 is one heel of a great roller. I asked him how he does it and he told me he just does it. The man can make a few sats to a million sats, you just have to give him time. I tried to study how he plays but I couldn't figure it out but I was sure he targets those high payouts which help him at a long run. 

And there is PimpNuts aka OMGJimbo. not always on the HR, but when he gets the time, he goes for a Bull run. I think he has gone 2 days without sleeping and winning 250 LTC at the end of the day. 

Lastly, Tanisha. Tanisha is also good. Very good and I love his strategies.

Honourable mentions go to @Zoltan @TheFrog, JohnTravel, Delli100 (We don't see him here again), adsadasdewe (Its been long I saw him too)

I don't have a particular favourite highroller which I watch, but my favorite ones are where players bet 1 or 2 ETH and then double their bet on a loss. Wow! It is super intense. One player busted over 100 ETH while I was watching in the high rollers tab.

In terms of watching the big HIGH ROLLs then Hufflepuff for sure lmao even if he hacked his way into the High rolls and such.

Other than that, maybe @singpays and @Zoltan when looking for those high payout bets. Don't know anyone so consistent as these old school members.

On 04/06/2019 at 10:38, sheenaz.bay said:

maybe there are a lot of rollers here. but I have watched live shillex on the YouTube channel live. I saw the strategy he played, without any doubt

Which channel he belongs to? As what's his current channel? Or he randomly does some live videos? And what about Twitch?

Which strategy you seen him gamblign with to achieve such high rolling profits / loses and how much frequency did he gamble with them?

Also latest time he was online and streaming Primedice?

12 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Which channel he belongs to? As what's his current channel? Or he randomly does some live videos? And what about Twitch?

Which strategy you seen him gamblign with to achieve such high rolling profits / loses and how much frequency did he gamble with them?

Also latest time he was online and streaming Primedice?

he always does live streaming. he'll give his YouTube link in the chatroom, and I watch the game, it doesn't always win, at least he's big-hearted by using big bets that make him often on fire

12 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

he always does live streaming. he'll give his YouTube link in the chatroom, and I watch the game, it doesn't always win, at least he's big-hearted by using big bets that make him often on fire

Hum ok i will have to wait for this link then, i wonder how many watches / viewers he has as average on a daily basis.

Will certainly looking for him ;)

11 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Well, noone actually. A good high roller to me would be a hidden one while they can prevent spam and stuff to win. Also it helps on concentration.

You can still be visible and prevent any kind of spam considered as private messages if you meant that....

No clue how being hidden provides concentration :D You can disable everything on Primedice and keep your gambling Interface focused without the chat or anything else...

My favorite high rollers is ProGame and his other alt accounts. We are so close friends with him and our friendship started long time ago. He deposited not such a big money but turned it into something really big with his amazing hits on 990x , 99x and other high payouts. He found out a really nice strat which works pretty good for him and only he knows how to use it. He is one of the most generous high rollers I ever saw and I hope in the future he will recover his lose of 220 btc. Best of luck everyone 

My Favorite Highroller is none that I could name specifically. But yeah occasionally. When friends do Highroller bets one are Eugene. Badger, Jivantoor. That's all I could remember for now. 

It usually depends on how they bet. I prefer to have favorites kind of betting be small or normal base bet and hitting a high multiplier. 

That's what I personally do too.. Or maybe playing with a strategy on a multiplier such as 11x or 99x or if it's about going more insane then 1111x xD Looks cool af. 

I don't really know how can someone choose a favourite high roller. I mean, most of them are hidden, due to spam and stuff, most of those who don't, probably are seeking for attention or something. Grahamesco would be my favourite high roller due to his story Which i recently did read, pretty inspiring story while it was not only about profits. Anyways my fav high rolller might be a guy who's hidden and ignoring all these begging pms, not reporting them or spamming chat stuff like: stop pming me. To sum up, a high roller isn't a cool one when he just wins but when he's playing for his/her own pleasure.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Zaynab said:

My Favorite Highroller is none that I could name specifically. But yeah occasionally. When friends do Highroller bets one are Eugene. Badger, Jivantoor. That's all I could remember for now. 

It usually depends on how they bet. I prefer to have favorites kind of betting be small or normal base bet and hitting a high multiplier. 

That's what I personally do too.. Or maybe playing with a strategy on a multiplier such as 11x or 99x or if it's about going more insane then 1111x xD Looks cool af. 

So basically you just said them lmao....

The ones i do like have as well Eugene as you mentioned.

Most of the times i do prefer those that do crazy payouts and not only the big profits with very low ones.

Edited by DreamStage

Well, that's an interesting question, and from the point of view already being in High Roller is a great option if it's the result of victory! So, I admire everyone who gets into this stage, it's an amazing and pleasurable feeling when we win big! My favorite high roller is myself.

On 22/04/2019 at 10:44, Bimfo said:

I admired Piiop before, byt people started callingg him a scam and mods hated him much, so I just started disliking him.

Then @MDSci2018 is one heel of a great roller. I asked him how he does it and he told me he just does it. The man can make a few sats to a million sats, you just have to give him time. I tried to study how he plays but I couldn't figure it out but I was sure he targets those high payouts which help him at a long run. 

And there is PimpNuts aka OMGJimbo. not always on the HR, but when he gets the time, he goes for a Bull run. I think he has gone 2 days without sleeping and winning 250 LTC at the end of the day. 

Lastly, Tanisha. Tanisha is also good. Very good and I love his strategies.

Honourable mentions go to @Zoltan @TheFrog, JohnTravel, Delli100 (We don't see him here again), adsadasdewe (Its been long I saw him too)

wish I'd had the chance to watch those when it went down I'm noticing a lot more people try these sort of tactics now the prices are low key mooning I'll keep my eye on OMGJimbo since he's still on a few times a week :)