Hey Primedicers! Lately I've been using dice bot a lot more and was thinking It'd be really awesome if we had the ability to expand chat as it's own window much like you can on twitch and some other sites that have chat box's what do you guys think of this idea is it something you might use?  

This seems like it could work well :) I mean, I personally use the dicebot for long periods of time, while I attend to other things, but I can see myself using using a chat built into the dicebot. @Seuntjie what are your thoughts on this?

6 hours ago, williamsh said:

This seems like it could work well :) I mean, I personally use the dicebot for long periods of time, while I attend to other things, but I can see myself using using a chat built into the dicebot. @Seuntjie what are your thoughts on this?

Not sure how the dice bot is being brought here. I think @JstLikeMagyk wants the chatbox inside primedice website window to be made into a separate window. Correct me if I am wrong :) 

1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

Not sure how the dice bot is being brought here. I think @JstLikeMagyk wants the chatbox inside primedice website window to be made into a separate window. Correct me if I am wrong :) 

8 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Lately I've been using dice bot a lot more

I guess that could be your interpretation, but he mentioned dice bot so I just assumed he meant the betting application by Seuntjie. I guess either interpretation could be valid.

6 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Ultrachief has it right I was saying it should be removable as it's own window so we can have it right there while using dicebot or maybe another activity while we autobet.

Site is the integral part of the site, I am not sure how the separation of the two could be conducted :) The more probable option was integration of the bot to the site, in my opinion, but I don't think this is on developers' to do list at all :)

Either way, if you get more positive feedback on this suggestion, I will gladly forward it further ;)