JstLikeMagyk

Crypto Debit card suggestions

Hey Primedice I'm looking into getting a new Bitcoin debit card I already have a Xapo card but would love some suggestions on what services you guys use and the pros or cons to that service would really appreciate some input as the only card provider looking feasible at the moment is wirex who have had numerous issues with regulation.

As far as I know you should not use Xapo. This is because it is nothing more than a bank and bitcoin was created to make a financial system different from banks. Xapo and other providers only make it more "bank-ish" which is against the ideals of crypto.

But what exactly do you need this card for? Does your local exchange site accept bank transfers? If so you could sell coins there and get a bank deposit done But please be aware of rules and regulations about crypto in your locality/country.

11 hours ago, filinta06 said:

If u use bank card local bitcoins good.

I dont think so that localbitcoins has a card yet or they dont  ? Or is there one for only a spcific region or country ? Do you have one ?

I think Wirex is good. The famous Wirex company has a large customer base. The card offered by Wirex was well received by the SBI Group, which is the leading financial institution in Japan. Which has nearly one million customers spread across most countries. there are pin cards and virtual cards. This year they have added litecoin in their services, and basically they pioneered debit cards. Regular fees are quite similar to other cards, ranging around 3% for international transactions, $ 2.50 for withdrawals, $ 17 for buying physical cards.

6 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

I don’t understand what the advantage of these cards is and why I can’t just use exchangers.

One of the good things about the card is that it can be sent to more than 130 countries. In addition, it also has a mobile application that allows you to check and transfer funds. The mobile application also allows users to exchange fiat money with digital tokens or vice versa.

Wirex has strict security and allows users to use two-factor authentication. This feature reduces the possibility of users becoming victims of fraud and fraud. Debit cards are not prepaid cards that can be refilled. The money you have in your account will automatically be reflected on the card. It has its own account number, CVV code and expiration date.

The best benefit that you can get from the card is a 0.5% cash refund if you use it at the store. This is actually more like a token-back in the form of cryptocurrency.

Probabily Xapo rather than something else. It's a matter of preference actually till more companies asume Bitcoin debit cards as one of their payment  / transactions systems.

Also you will be able to use it in many countries already such as Amazon if i recall correctly which is already being used on a daily basis at United States.

I can't give advice because there is no crypto debit card in my country. because the legality of cryptocurrency in my country is still uncertain, so I don't use it.