JstLikeMagyk

Crypto Debit card suggestions

Hey Primedice I'm looking into getting a new Bitcoin debit card I already have a Xapo card but would love some suggestions on what services you guys use and the pros or cons to that service would really appreciate some input as the only card provider looking feasible at the moment is wirex who have had numerous issues with regulation.

As far as I know you should not use Xapo. This is because it is nothing more than a bank and bitcoin was created to make a financial system different from banks. Xapo and other providers only make it more "bank-ish" which is against the ideals of crypto.

But what exactly do you need this card for? Does your local exchange site accept bank transfers? If so you could sell coins there and get a bank deposit done But please be aware of rules and regulations about crypto in your locality/country.

11 hours ago, filinta06 said:

If u use bank card local bitcoins good.

I dont think so that localbitcoins has a card yet or they dont  ? Or is there one for only a spcific region or country ? Do you have one ?