LQID

When is Primedice gonna have another design?

I'd love to see something new on this site(i'm not blaming it it's good as it this now) but i would love to see other designs too, but i guess that's up to the owners&dev's.

They also should let the people from this Forum see the design or give some feedback about that way we can make everything even better! (I don't know if they do this already but just wondering.)

Let me know what you guys think should they change it a lot or a little bit?

P.S. As i said the site design is very beautiful, but i just want to see other designs as well :)!

Proud Primedice member!

- Liquiday 😎.

Primedice is very different to what is was a few years ago. I think change is good, but not too often. I mean if people are happy with the current design, then there should not be a need to change it.

2 hours ago, Kangarostaples said:

Stake.com recently got a version 2.0 update. I guess it time for primedice to get it also, as they are like one and the same group.

If there is no reason to update why would they waste resources and the problems associated with updates : for example the panic associated with every update from the players even when there is nothing to panic about.

4 minutes ago, GilangMustaqin said:

Primedice design is very good. if the developer gives an update it will be better.

There is literally no need for updates.

5 hours ago, UltraChief said:

There is literally no need for updates.

I agree with you. The n=interface is modern and sleek, which I personally love. I'm sure in the future (like a few years) they may decide to change it if they find that people have changed preferences, but for now I also think it is good :)

On 24/03/2019 at 22:12, LQID said:

I'd love to see something new on this site(i'm not blaming it it's good as it this now) but i would love to see other designs too, but i guess that's up to the owners&dev's.

They also should let the people from this Forum see the design or give some feedback about that way we can make everything even better! (I don't know if they do this already but just wondering.)

Let me know what you guys think should they change it a lot or a little bit?

P.S. As i said the site design is very beautiful, but i just want to see other designs as well :)!

Proud Primedice member!

- Liquiday 😎.

Well, I dont think very soon.

The design of PD5 was just up this year. And it looks really smooth and slick. PD will definitely change designs, maybe on PD6? 😊🏽

3 hours ago, pfodo said:

Yes, i want dark theme too. 

Dark or black isn't really PD's color. Lol. Its not gonna happen. ✌🏽

Anyways, i remember a certain topic here in the forum which contains a way for you to customize your PD colors. Try and find it. 😊😊😊