Jump to content
MrNice23

Biggest Profit in One Bet

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CntryBoy said:

Haha yeah sorry, I meant sites.  I know those games have high multipliers, but they said they hit 90000x on dice.

I understand mate nobody is perfect. But I think he needs to clarify that 90000x. Which site has that multiplier in dice. Or maybe he just mean 9000x or 9900x to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Han2x said:

I understand mate nobody is perfect. But I think he needs to clarify that 90000x. Which site has that multiplier in dice. Or maybe he just mean 9000x or 9900x to that.

I would like clarification as well, as none of the sites that I have played on offer more than 9900x.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/07/2019 at 19:14, Ali saher said:

Wao that's a good hit and big payout I try many times to hit big payouts but not successful but one day I hit big payout like 99x or 9900x my max big hit 20x 

I've already hit payout 9900x twice, but I bet little, I was so disappointed. After that I tried with larger amounts but was unsuccessful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CntryBoy said:

I would like clarification as well, as none of the sites that I have played on offer more than 9900x.

Yes @CntryBoy. I think I been to more than 5 dice sites which I can't mention here. But non of them offer a payout multiplier more than 9900x I guess there is 9999x but not 90000x. Unless he meant different games on that site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/03/2019 at 04:19, MrNice23 said:

Hello PDicers,  i want to know what was your biggest profit in a single bet , whether if it was on high multiplier or not doens't matter , just post your craziest bets in comments! 

Here's one of my craziest bet!!

placed by MrNice23 on 07/03/2019

Wagered

0.00131072btc.svg

Multiplier

99.00x

Profit

0.12845056btc.svg

 

 

Wao this is a big hit and big win congrats bro I wish you win more this type bits good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

I've already hit payout 9900x twice, but I bet little, I was so disappointed. After that I tried with larger amounts but was unsuccessful.

hahaha ... you seem to be in the same boat with me ... I've also bet on 9900x with base bet 0.00000006 btc, not until 2000 rolls, I've found a green line, ...
but after I tried raising the bet to 0.00001000 btc, I only found the red line until I lost all my coins ... then I tried to make a deposit of 0.00100000 btc, and continued my bet, but still didn't find the green line until finally I lost everything .. :$

that's the last time I bet on payout 9900x, until this moment, I've never played in that payout again ... it's terrible to see red long in that bet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/07/2019 at 06:21, @zulfandina said:

hahaha ... you seem to be in the same boat with me ... I've also bet on 9900x with base bet 0.00000006 btc, not until 2000 rolls, I've found a green line, ...
but after I tried raising the bet to 0.00001000 btc, I only found the red line until I lost all my coins ... then I tried to make a deposit of 0.00100000 btc, and continued my bet, but still didn't find the green line until finally I lost everything .. :$

that's the last time I bet on payout 9900x, until this moment, I've never played in that payout again ... it's terrible to see red long in that bet

Amazing, I've been through this, but now I'm more experienced, and I'm doing this: "I play 5000 bets on any payout for example 1.22x or 10x or whatever, and after that number of bets played, I think, good now. It's time for me to look at my 99x, 150x, 200x, 300x, 900x to 9900x results sheet, and watch and analyze and see which results came and fit these payouts and the ones that almost didn't come, or didn't come. So I think, I'll risk 1000 bets for example payout 3000x or 9900x, but with a percentage that if I win I win moderately and not risk all my money. "

I am avoiding everything I may lose, that is, I am playing defense and offense at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/07/2019 at 01:21, mmo21st said:

yesterday I see someone make a bet 5.2 btc at 1.1x and profits is 0.52 btc. I don't remember Bet ID :)

That's just a crazy bet if you ask me, as I would surely lose... lol.  Wish I had the balance to even be able to think about making such a large bet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say that you are really the luckiest person in the primedice forum. I know a lot of people here but no one has such a big profit in a bet
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

$1200 in one win is very impressive and I wonder how many bets it took you to hit that!

I haven’t bet a lot here, but I think that the most that I won was a 0.15 eth bet on a 2x multiplier. It isn’t s lot but I’m not really in to dice yet. Hopefully I get some more profitable strats for it in the future though. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ThePug said:

$1200 in one win is very impressive and I wonder how many bets it took you to hit that!

I haven’t bet a lot here, but I think that the most that I won was a 0.15 eth bet on a 2x multiplier. It isn’t s lot but I’m not really in to dice yet. Hopefully I get some more profitable strats for it in the future though. :) 

Actually just before that bet i hit 99x and i felt it was the time to bet on another hit in the upcoming rolls , so i raised my bet from 16k sats to over 100k and boom got it afet 5 or 6 rolls if i remember well. It's more luck and instinct than a strategy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got 950 XRP in 5 bets. I remembered when I did that- I felt I am going to fly my pants out of my seat with my eyes both staring madly at the monitor. I felt like it was the longest 2 seconds of my life.

PS: Would never do it again. Heart attack risk is too big. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/09/2019 at 05:52, MrNice23 said:

Actually just before that bet i hit 99x and i felt it was the time to bet on another hit in the upcoming rolls , so i raised my bet from 16k sats to over 100k and boom got it afet 5 or 6 rolls if i remember well. It's more luck and instinct than a strategy.  

it seems like this is a combination of strong feelings and beliefs. This is one of the gambler's instincts that sellers rarely have. strong belief in bets made and confidence in hitting the green line with big bets that require a strong mentality as well.
You are indeed the master of gambling @ MrNice23 ... your confidence in betting needs to be exemplified. I often experience this. I am sure that in a few scrolls I will hit the green line at 990x payout (this is a bit of my story). and I have planned to raise my bet, but doubts always arise, eventually the bet continues to run without raising the bet, the result is proven that only a few rolls I have hit the green line. I am sorry and angry with myself. angry because I followed my own insecurity, angry because I sided with the fear that always haunted me when betting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a very long time ago and bitcoin price at that time was much less. The maximum bet amount reached 10 million satoshi and profit 0.3 btc.

Edited by Elastomania

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nena2019 said:

Hi, well, starting in this beautiful community, let's see how it goes! 😅

It looks like many other interesting posts will follow and I think the next win will be in the position of 1 BTTC or more in their bets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×