LQID

The 112.7 Bitcoin Jackpot

6 hours ago, GodBesideMe said:

I think we will have winner after 20 years more :). Primedice have big amount at jackpot but noone take it from they launch jackpot system right?

since the Genesis of Jackpot on Primedice, no one as ever won the jackpot, not even with the minimum bet base, maybe they should scrap the jackpot before the reward get out of hands :)

Nice checklist LQID, mine is very similar. But I don't believe that it can be won and hope Primedice change it to little bit easier. 

1 hour ago, pfodo said:

Nice checklist LQID, mine is very similar. But I don't believe that it can be won and hope Primedice change it to little bit easier. 

I think a roll of  77.77 with 7 as the last digit on bet ID with minimum bet base of 500 satoshi would be nice. But after all has been said, it all comes down to the management to make a decision

10 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

since the Genesis of Jackpot on Primedice, no one as ever won the jackpot, not even with the minimum bet base, maybe they should scrap the jackpot before the reward get out of hands :)

This is the different of Primedice Jacpot with others. That why it is so big amount at prize :)

actually if we talk about jackpots, just like we are fantasizing. the jackpot is possible, but it is difficult to realize, but if that happens to me, I will buy a big house with a giant garage and fill it with exotic cars, which are different for every day of the week.

If I win the jackpot, I will buy the Altcoins I want. I will try to increase the amount of Bitcoin by investing in some potential Altcoin. Do not buy houses and cars because it does not help you make a profit.

I never thought that I would be the winner of the jackpot because I'm not a lucky person. I believe that for years to come, no one will win to win the jackpot.

Hmm ...
There were times when thoughts, and suddenly something like that bitcoin put that jackpot catch😅
First of all, I would have closed all my creeds and my parents, and would have invested for the rest. And I would have left a little bit (somewhere bitcoin) to play on PD, stake, etc.
But let's be realistic then)

On 01/05/2019 at 02:24, Dboyeric said:

I think a roll of  77.77 with 7 as the last digit on bet ID with minimum bet base of 500 satoshi would be nice. But after all has been said, it all comes down to the management to make a decision

I think there is no need to roll 77.77 with 7 as the last digit on the bet ID. but with a minimum betting base of 500 satoshi, I agreed. maybe by decreasing the bet many will try to get the jackpot

lol another thing is... that there is no automatic system for you to be notified you hit the jackpot if you do be lucky enough to hit it...
one must be attentive and realize they rolled 77.77 two times in a row... statistically it seems that JP should be hit (given min bet is enough)... once every 100 million rolls.
or 10 times every 1 billion rolls, so thats 370 jackpot winners there should have been by now if they all rolled min amount. ok lets be conservative and say 80 of those potential 370 rolled with min bet amount to qualify 
however how many of them do you think even realized they hit a JP and it just flew rigth passeed them ... or how many do you think didnt even know there was a jackpot to hit?
lol............... i am surprised the system is still the way... cmon at least make it automatic ... so user is told they won it.. rather than him or her having to realize it before claiming it ughh...