LQID

Your first 1 BTC

to be honest i have a same dream with you.

i never hold 1 BTC in my life xD , and one day if i won 1 BTC. i would help everyone who needs my help and i wont forget about everyone who already kind to me

On 02/05/2019 at 20:30, Han2x said:

Never experienced winning 1 btc in just a game. But in my gambling life I did. 

Well still that is great because it is very rare to get 1 Bitcoin in total from gambling and only some of us have only achieved it and you are one of the lucky ones. 

Yeah, tipping good friends would be my first step on a big win of a whole Bitcoin. But I guess that an investment would be best option even if it is a short term one. However a Bitcoin nowadays wouldn't be enough to tip each friend and invest at the same time .

You can only win 1 BTC if you target profit % per day step by step . I didn't win 1 BTC beacuse I'm too greedy . Hope 1 day I will achieve 1 BTC , then I will make small profits per day and so on .

Good Luck

- Sid027sp 

That’s just imagine, I just want to go back to 2015 and just want to buy 10 btc only. I will sell 5 btc at 2017 and I will use in good ways 

Just now, kippo said:

That’s just imagine, I just want to go back to 2015 and just want to buy 10 btc only. I will sell 5 btc at 2017 and I will use in good ways 

You are right , only this way we can have btc . Playing dice I don't thinks so i win 1 BTC or atleast 0.1 BTC . I get only losses  . 

Anyway Good Luck . 

- Sid027Sp

2 minutes ago, sid027sp said:

You are right , only this way we can have btc . Playing dice I don't thinks so i win 1 BTC or atleast 0.1 BTC . I get only losses  . 

Anyway Good Luck . 

- Sid027Sp

You can win 1 btc but you will need supplies for backup and smart brain. 

hope your dream is achieved.
I also dreamed of that, which is to have 1 btc. if possible more than that. I just want to make my family happy and share with their special friends at Primedice.
hope our shared dreams come true.
let's try and succeed together

It depends on 1 Bitcoin price. If it is very low as below $3.000 i will rather wait to see if price goes up a bit and profit from it.

If it's well high for my own goals in real life situations then i will immediatly withdraw without any delay.

It's just a matter of when it's going to be withdrawn.

On 23/05/2019 at 22:53, DreamStage said:

It depends on 1 Bitcoin price. If it is very low as below $3.000 i will rather wait to see if price goes up a bit and profit from it.

If it's well high for my own goals in real life situations then i will immediatly withdraw without any delay.

It's just a matter of when it's going to be withdrawn.

good idea, i didn't think so far. if you get 1 btc, you hold it until the btc price reaches its highest price