LQID

Your first 1 BTC

If i ever will hit 1 BTC  i'll firstly help some people out like 5 up to 10 after i will buy whatever i like and would make my hobby better which is filmmaking

i can't imagine winning 1 btc never happene once in my life, but i'm sure one day it will come! :) 

I would do many things to be honest...  i like to help people out so that's my dream winning  1 BTC and helping people out and after making myself happy with some goodie as well :D

Proud primedice member.

Well if i win 1 Bitcoin somehow then I'd probably tip some amounts to the public chat and do some trivia's and withdraw the money and buy something i like or donate some of the money . 

If I win BTC i will wait for the high price, sell and buy when price will be a bit lower to get a bit more. Then I will give a bit of it to the chat

I will most probably hold my first 1 Bitcoin as an investment. I don't think I will donate too much of it, however, once I surpass 1 bitcoin, I do think I will be generous with the excess :D

3 hours ago, Kangarostaples said:

My first BTC win will be spend on vacation with my Family. Maybe a 7-10days trip to some country in Europe

3000 USD can fund more than one trip of 7 to 10 Days in Europe you know that ? 

On 22/03/2019 at 17:45, Kate said:

3000 USD can fund more than one trip of 7 to 10 Days in Europe you know that ? 

We are a family of 3 persons. Plane tickets will cost only 1000+ $, plus the hotel (as we a traveling with a kid, 4* is a minimum I think).  So 3000 is almost a minimum.

For example, last year 7 days in 5* hotel in May in June cost 1700 euro from tour operator. May is not one of the hottest months and not a peak of a season.

back to old days i had more than 10 btc, 1 btc was easy to get then, it wasnt as worth as it is now ! if i ever make 1 btc i may gamble to make it 10 btc again and then leave gambling 

Lol. I have been targeting 1 BTC for almost 4 Months now. But it always eludes me. I wish I can win 1 BTC, So that I can rain on people and help people. 

I love when I can help people. I just wish I can win 1 BTC, but it has been hard especially because of the country I come from. Its been hard though. Because to deposit and then pay the transfer fee is always expensive. 

But I pray the gods of gambling smile on me and I win 1 BTC and share it to people I love on the site.

I  had 7 btc when it was worth 1k USD , i wanted more (you know greed) but i ended busting everything , well this is gambling... Since i never been able to recover my coins , i gave up trying , now i just want to win back 1 btc would be enough for me to retire from gambling 😛

1 minute ago, MrNice23 said:

I  had 7 btc when it was worth 1k USD , i wanted more (you know greed) but i ended busting everything , well this is gambling... Since i never been able to recover my coins , i gave up trying , now i just want to win back 1 btc would be enough for me to retire from gambling 😛

Lol. 1 BTC will be enough to stop you from gambling? I don't think that is true about you. 

When you get to 1 BTC, you will remember you want yo give some people somethings and you don't want to touch the 1 BTC, then you wager all for Bimfo and the rest And forbid you might just bust. Lol.

Soon I will reach 1BTC in one day, I have done this with all the other currencies, only this one is missing, and in reaching the goal I will help even more as I have helped others.

Hello guys ,

Dont try to hit 1 BTC from one hit or during one game , take little by little  and  save . I spent 7 months to accumulate  1btc , my secret is simple , I send 80% of the winnings to the wallet to which I do not have access .

37 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

If you dont have access to that wallet then how are you going to access the wallet when you are in need of that money? :D 

I guess what he meant by telling " No access to the wallet " is that he doesn't have access currently but he has to solve some kind of puzzle or ask someone for the access. 

3 hours ago, UltraChief said:

If you dont have access to that wallet then how are you going to access the wallet when you are in need of that money? :D 

After I lost  0.53 btc in 10 days I have find this way .  I asked my trusted friend who is verified not only by years of friendship but also by money , so he opened a wallet for me and 80% of my winnings I send to this wallet . We have an agreement that I will not take money from this wallet on games ,  I can take only for something real  .

5 minutes ago, Lexus19 said:

After I lost  0.53 btc in 10 days I have find this way .  I asked my trusted friend who is verified not only by years of friendship but also by money , so he opened a wallet for me and 80% of my winnings I send to this wallet . We have an agreement that I will not take money from this wallet on games ,  I can take only for something real  .

Its rare to find such good friends. I have happy that you have such a friend who is helping you like this.

I was not lucky with my relatives, they cheated me more than once with money. I don’t have anything to do with them anymore, I don’t even say hello to someone of  them. But with my friends I was really lucky .   I've been thinking a lot about who is a real friend  and what it means to be a real friend . And only when I was 25 years old I found the answer . A true friend is someone who does good for you completely unselfishly .

If a person does not have such reliable friends or relatives, he can rent a Bank cell in another city and the farther it will be from the place of residence the better , put  in it  a hardware wallet such as Trezor , and transfer money to it . Wait and save for 3-5 years and the price of BTC can rise greatly .

Blockchain technologies are increasingly introduced into life , it is convenient and it is profitable .

15 hours ago, Lexus19 said:

I asked my trusted friend who is verified not only by years of friendship but also by money , so he opened a wallet for me and 80% of my winnings I send to this wallet . We have an agreement that I will not take money from this wallet on games ,  I can take only for something real  .

It's hard to get friends who we can trust on in terms of money and that too not small cash but huge bucks. You are lucky to have to found a friend like that :) 

hope your dream is achieved.
I also dreamed of that, which is to have 1 btc. if possible more than that. I just want to make my family happy and share with their special friends at Primedice.
hope our shared dreams come true.
let's try and succeed together