AHCareP

Shooting game = the causes of all the problems?

Recently there was an incident in New Zealand

Where in the end,at least 49 people were killed and 20 seriously injured in mass shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch Friday.

But I will not discuss and analyze this case, but I would just like to discuss something.

All this thought came to my mind after my parents told me that I would tie up playing and shooters, like CS: GO, Battlefeild, etc. In short, they say that all the people who were in the incident are people who are sick from such games, and after such words, I wanted to laugh. I didn’t understand what the joke of people and all sorts of yellow newspapers was to insult the game industry because not similar to the motive of people.

And what do you think, is it true that the games are nothing more than in such cases, or is it just that I am the same 'maniac-tererost' (God forbid)

P.S.:If anything, sorry for such topics, I just wanted to speak and discuss.

All the best and peace! 😁

It really depends who you ask. Some people will say shooting games make people violent and others will say it has no effect on human behaviour. I guess the jury is still out there to determine if there is any correlation...

Shooting games are an easy target. Not rare that someone who has anger problems will play those games and tbh.. the most that play video games are playing a shooter somewhen.

I hardly doubt it’s the issue. Can be, yes.. but often it’s bullying and social isolation, frustration and many other problems.

But it’s easy to say „bad shooter games“ and also good to sell to the media. I play shooter games and i‘m Absolutely non violent. If shooter games would be the main problem, we would read those news far more often.