AK51

One of a Mixed strategy to turn Luck Your side!!!

Hy Friends I'm Mani, In this post I share with you some of the,one of my trick to win quick for a while, it works on short term very well, success rate also very  good when you mixed with martingale strategy, This method is manual bet only not auto.I usually use 1.98 payout, In this we divide numbers into pairs 0-9 one pair and 10-19, 20-29.........80-89,90-99 are pairs. First step:Just Run 7 bets manually with zero, for example if we bet and get  these numbers and ignore fractions 5,67,34,12,88,22,61. Step2: Our last bet number is 61. I said 60-69 is pair, 61 bet is latest number in this pair and now search past 60-69 pair of 61, which is 67 number bet is past pair of 60-69. Step3: Now, 67 number bet next number is 34 which is below 50.00 in 1.98 payout and select your bet amount, put under bet.In this method we believe history repeats. Step4: If Our bet wins and got 22 number as result wins and return to your base bet otherwise double it using martingale,If our bet number lost which is 85, then search for past 80-89pair which is 88 and next number is 22 then double it bet and go for under bet as hostory repeats. If you got new number 44 which is not in history then skip it and wait for it next time to use. You can use this method viseversa like history non repeats which means going against past bets. Don't play long 30mins in one session is enough daily use 2or 3 times only, After you can use your strategies.Its a one of mixed and short term strategy, Than you:)

I've read it many times, but it's very difficult to understand. You only have numbers in pairs, after that try to roll with Basebet 0, after 7 rolls you do, you don't explain in detail. You should explain that you put up hi or lo for all your partner numbers. if you need to include the screenshots so people understand

4 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I've read it many times, but it's very difficult to understand. You only have numbers in pairs, after that try to roll with Basebet 0, after 7 rolls you do, you don't explain in detail. You should explain that you put up hi or lo for all your partner numbers. if you need to include the screenshots so people understand

You can split pairs of bet at different rates. Choose 7 of your favorite numbers and bet them with 0sts. Then you continue to return with a wager of 50% win rate with multiplier x1.98.