Kate

Which is your preferred way?

Hello, 

Mining of cryptos a general and normal term which we all know about and is the main concept by which blockchain runs. There are a lot of different ways by which you can mine various cryptos it can be either through browser , App , or code etc.  Some have their own pros and some have their own cons , some are efficient and some are not. 

My main question to regular miners is or any miners is Which way of mining do you prefer ? 

For me personally , i do like browser if i need some of the ram for work or for personal usage so i can set it to medium high or low. I use the app mining ie; Minergate when i leave the computer idle or don't do anything or am watching something on netflix. From the two if i had to pick one I'd go browser because i am no completely reliant on the income from mining it's just a fun thing to do. 

On 16/03/2019 at 11:52, Kate said:

Hello, 

Mining of cryptos a general and normal term which we all know about and is the main concept by which blockchain runs. There are a lot of different ways by which you can mine various cryptos it can be either through browser , App , or code etc.  Some have their own pros and some have their own cons , some are efficient and some are not. 

My main question to regular miners is or any miners is Which way of mining do you prefer ? 

For me personally , i do like browser if i need some of the ram for work or for personal usage so i can set it to medium high or low. I use the app mining ie; Minergate when i leave the computer idle or don't do anything or am watching something on netflix. From the two if i had to pick one I'd go browser because i am no completely reliant on the income from mining it's just a fun thing to do. 

Is the miner's gate effective. How much sats do you make per hour?

hello friends its a difficult question to ans,still i cant get a decent amount getting from browser mining,if when u mined declared as scammed

I personally don't mine anything, but I think the most convenient way to do it is via browser mining, although 99% of the extensions rip you off any pay you unfairly, if even at all, so just be careful with extensions.

17 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Have you actually seen a decent return from browser mining? from what I saw it only has a negative impact on your hardware for super minimal results.

16 hours ago, rajakjr123 said:

hello friends its a difficult question to ans,still i cant get a decent amount getting from browser mining,if when u mined declared as scammed

6 hours ago, williamsh said:

I personally don't mine anything, but I think the most convenient way to do it is via browser mining, although 99% of the extensions rip you off any pay you unfairly, if even at all, so just be careful with extensions.

To give a simple answer to all your questions, browser mining is not a profitable method to mine at all. Most of these addons are malware and you are free to use those but at your own risk. The amount of stress that your device will have to endure will probably be much higher than the amount gained by the miners. Also I am not sure if they actually pay or just rip off those who install them. But why install them in the first place if they are malware?

14 hours ago, UltraChief said:

To give a simple answer to all your questions, browser mining is not a profitable method to mine at all. Most of these addons are malware and you are free to use those but at your own risk. The amount of stress that your device will have to endure will probably be much higher than the amount gained by the miners. Also I am not sure if they actually pay or just rip off those who install them. But why install them in the first place if they are malware?

From my experience, I didn't run into any malware by downloading extensions from the Chrome Web store. What i found, is that these extensions make it near impossible to reach the minimum withdrawal amount. They also don't pay you for the full amount of mining coins you have generated on your computer. They pay you 10-20% (which is a total ripoff and abuse of your computer). They usually structure the payouts in line with the minimum withdrawal amount so that you never reach it, and if you do, they have already made so much profit from you, that it is still 100% profitable for them to make the payout (if they ever do).

Well, I think miners are useful only if you are the owner of the miner. The user has to leave the computer on for many hours, even if it is only a few minutes while distracting with other things to gain few satoshis.

Another point is the hardware stress and finally the possibility of being infected by malware. I do not use more miners, because besides these problems everyone still has the issue of not paying the fair value, so I think that being a mining user is not a good option, maybe that was one day, but today I see no profitability when using a miner. If you find some good miner share with us.

4 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Well, I think miners are useful only if you are the owner of the miner. The user has to leave the computer on for many hours, even if it is only a few minutes while distracting with other things to gain few satoshis.

The only profitable way of mining is building your own mining farm with rigs and then maintaining it while it mines on a pool. This is tough these days and has been long becoming a niche for the big companies and locations where electricity is cheap/free and temperature is below freezing point at winters. There are a lot of factors about this. Browser mining is basically a scam.

I don't like any kind of mining as you mentioned specially on your browser xD

Browser tends to use more ram than you think specially Google Chrome.
Mining from your own computer will always 100% garantee you ruining it even if it's just in a very tiny scale you will still feel the difference with extensive mining usage.

That's why i prefer having an external machine just for mining.