Kate

Has gambling become as important as using your phone?

Hello , 

Technology has developed and has brought us our beloved Mobile phones which we can't almost keep away from we carry it every where we go and use it frequently. So now for us Dicers ( or users of Primedice and other gambling sites ) gambling or betting has become a routine nature or work in our life. When we wake up in the morning most of us or some of us the first thing we do is open the gambling site and try to win something. 

My question is how routine is this gambling thing for you and are you so addicted to it more than you using your phone ? 

Well for me it is normal , I don't get too addicted but when i start a streak or a win streak then i keep on going even if i occur one lose and the streak goes i always have the intention that it can be bought back ( the streak ) in that way yup i am addicted in other ways probably no. 

13 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Since i roll using my phone so the answer is both gambling and phone are addicting to me 😁

Lol how can you gamble in mobile ? Isn't it annoying because it is very laggy and not that developed for phone. Do you always gamble in phone or nah ? 

I would say for me, definitely not. Gambling is merely a form of entertainment for me. In terms of using my phone, well, I use it pretty much every 5 mins :D And some days I don't gamble at all, so for me, my phone is still far more important.

I have also been doing carrying out all my gambling from my beloved one plus 6t ... so phone and betting is almost a synonymous activity .... I agree that phone pd is a bit laggy but the new interface of stake is pretty much top class on the phone besides i also bet on sports huge ... So phone allows me to bet while im in the tube or a cab while watching a match live ... So gambling is just like anyother activity on the phone like listening to music or playing temple run or candy crush .... Though i agree myself too that it is a very wrong precedent coz gambling reeks and seeps very much Into my personal life as well ... Godammit i take my phone to my bed aswell ...

1 hour ago, lint59 said:

I have also been doing carrying out all my gambling from my beloved one plus 6t ... so phone and betting is almost a synonymous activity .... I agree that phone pd is a bit laggy 

But i believe your phone 6t can have less lag because your phone has good ram management and it causes less lag. It is a good phone to buy if you want to gamble tbh . I tried it out once in my cousins 6t it is very smooth . 

Yeah , bought it on 10% discount on installments ... Now will sell it off  in a couple of months lol... More than anything i am in love with the fast charging batteries. Makes me wager 😂24*7 lmao 

3 hours ago, Kate said:

Lol how can you gamble in mobile ? Isn't it annoying because it is very laggy and not that developed for phone. Do you always gamble in phone or nah ? 

Luckily PD is so light and it simplicity make me comfortable to play it using mobile. I cant imagine if I play other gambling site using mobile. Maybe it will heavy and laggy

Well i only use phone to gamble on here when i really need it, but mostly i'm using an PC.

But i'd say it's not really that important to me. And also i'd rather gamble it from the PC cause you see on a bigger screen what you're doing and so you maybe can win more instead gambling on your phone, maybe you miss click or you don't see a button or something as an example...

But also i spend a lot of time on gambling, but sometimes i feel like doing something else as well too, like reading, gaming, editing & more...

I hope i can win a lot some day so can recover the losses from the past that would be amazing for me to recover it, i really lost a lot, a lot from gambling money or trying to double it. but i really have an feeling i will win in the near future!

if i'd win my money back i'll do as following:

1. Gamble less, spend more time somewhere else.

2. Buy what i like to do as my hobby (Film making.)

3. And without thinking about losing again!

This is my reply to you @Kate!

Have a great day...

Peace! :) 

For me, gambling has actually become an important part of my life. Though its hard not to bust and become a very good gambler. Its a quite addictive, but I take caution most times.

My phone on the other hand is used for a lot of things rather than gambling. So my phone is a very big integer of my life.

When I wake up, I dont see myself coming to PD straight, but anytime I wake up and I don't see my phone at my side, I start to panic. Its so very not cool. 

So Yes, Gambling is now an important part of my life but its not as important as my phone.

oh ... I've never bet using a phone ... I'm not comfortable rolling dice on a smartphone device. serious...
really annoying (in my opinion) playing dice on a smartphone device because of its unsatisfactory display.
a small screen and a keypad that is sometimes difficult to press makes me lazy to play gambling on a smartphone. really ... i don't lie.

sometimes I think how can my friends bet, roll the dice on their smartphone ????

10 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

oh ... I've never bet using a phone ... I'm not comfortable rolling dice on a smartphone device. serious...
really annoying (in my opinion) playing dice on a smartphone device because of its unsatisfactory display.
a small screen and a keypad that is sometimes difficult to press makes me lazy to play gambling on a smartphone. really ... i don't lie.

sometimes I think how can my friends bet, roll the dice on their smartphone ????

I think what was asked by the makers of this thread is whether playing the dice has become an addiction for us like we hold a cellphone? Because the reality is that it's easy to add to the dice game. How about you, are you one of the people who are addicted to playing dice?

deviations due to technology are not new. Research is still at an early stage so many questions have not been answered. Technology addiction actually has the same mechanism with other addictions. it's difficult to manage cell phone use because we have no self-control, such as being addicted to using a cellphone and being addicted to gambling. Moreover, both of them have become a necessity in my life. so I can only say that I need it

The think is cellphone is more convenient than pc, when I use pc my back hurts, but in phone you can do any position you want thats why I spare more time using this phone rather than other device like computer. Sometimes I dont have time anymore to the games bacause of gambling, but Im new here.