Katarina

Autobetting How To

Good day, Dicers! :) 🎲

We have received so many tickets regarding auto betting so far - how it works, why didn't it stop on profit/loss set, and so on.

So, I decided to make a (short) tutorial or more like an explanation on how to use Auto betting. I will try to explain as plainly as I can how it works on our website and what are common mistakes some of you make while auto betting. :) Let's get down to explaining! :P 

To start with, let me show you where to find the auto betting - it is right beside the manual betting:

image.png

Once you are there, you can choose many different options for your automated betting. I will crack it down for you:

image.png

1. Bet Amount: enter the amount you want to bet. Always double check if that's the right amount and the coin you wanted to bet and not the 2x or maybe even Max Bet or some other coin.
  2. Number of Rolls: you can choose after how many bets the auto betting will stop. If you keep the number of bets on 0, it will keep on making bets as long as you have enough funds on your balance (0 stands for an infinite number of bets).
  3. Roll Over/Under: works just like in the manual betting - over/under which number you think the dice will roll.
  4. Payoutnumber your bet amount will be multiplied by. Minimum is 1.01x payout and the maximum is 9900x payout.
  5. Win chance: what are the odds of getting a winning bet.
  6. On Win - Increase by: if you enable that it, you choose by which percentage the bet amount will increase when a bet is won. Be cautious when using this setting and double check if you chose the right percent for the increase.
  7. On Loss - Increase by: same as On Win, just here by which percentage the bet amount will increase when a bet is lost
  8. / 9. Stop on Profit/ Loss: this is the most problematic one by far. If using this setting, please reset your Live stats before each new betting session (one session is when you click on "Auto roll" till the moment you "Stop" it) so as to have a better insight in that betting session's profit and not be confused by it and why "the betting is not stopping on the amount you set"!!!!

Note: If you are betting on 2x and set the Stop on Loss on, for example, 0.01, and your bet amount is 0.001, the rolling will stop once your profit is - 0.0099000.

For Stop on Profit, if you set it on 0.01 example, the betting will stop once that set amount is reached, even if it overpasses the amount a bit.

If you find that I missed explaining something, please let me know and I will add it. :) 

For any additional explanations, please leave a comment on the topic or pm me. :) 

Have a lovely day! ^_^ 

6 hours ago, Katarina said:

Stop on Profit/ Loss: this is the most problematic one by far. If using this setting, please reset your Live stats before each new betting session (one session is when you click on "Auto roll" till the moment you "Stop" it) so as to have a better insight in that betting session's profit and not be confused by it and why "the betting is not stopping on the amount you set"!!!!

This makes so much more sense now - so the autobetting is linked to your live stats. I was wondering why it randomly stopped sometimes or randomly carried on betting sometimes. Great tutorial Kat, very helpful and informative indeed :)

Thank you for your feedback! :)

You don't actually have to check the Live stats at all, but if you are checking them, make sure to reset them before each betting session. In that way, you will see the accurate statistics for that very betting session and there will be no confusion. 

Many were saying that the stop on loss is not working for them, but the issue was that they had old Live stats still ongoing and were not able to see that betting session's stats.

Posted (edited)

To add some autobetting guide, I will explain "Why is your autobetting suddenly stopped?"

1. Check your connection, means you need to play with stable internet. A quick speed internet doesn't affect this if you have an problematic with RTO things on your ISP. 
  2. Make sure to have a great specs or performance on your PC/Mobile Phone. Why? The server will not respond if your browser that sending a "data" about your request bet to the server.For example, your browser was really laggy and not responding at that moment. So the server will stop and you didn't receive your bet result, so you need to try again. That is why, bets at Primedice are valid and never making a wrong bet data because of this.
  3. Some of them because the Server was busy enough to respond. A time when in a one mili-second, many people bet in the same times, and server can't handle it. So, server automatically declined your bet data and you didn't receive the result. 

Maybe not related to stop at profit or loss feature, but this can helps people that wanted to know, why my bets stopped for many times while auto. 

Edited by Flansca

I was wondering as to when this would come up ... Great post ... Precise and to the point (quite literally 😊)  i am sure this would be really helpful for all the newbies, and saving support time for the lemonade sip between a million tickets... Ty katana