btctown

Bitcoin price 3850$ to 38050$ in one night

Today you buy 100 bitcoin for trade. And you go to sleep in night. Next day you weak up and open coin market cap and see the price is 38050$. Then what you're doing......Big dream.

1 hour ago, btctown said:

Today you buy 100 bitcoin for trade.

First you need to amass money in order to by those 100bitcoin.

1 hour ago, btctown said:

Next day you weak up and open coin market cap and see the price is 38050$.

Overt pump will always be followed by a overt dump. A 10x would not occur without an extreme reason.

But I guess thats good for a dream.

I see this is very normal. Everyone knows that Bitcoin's prices are always rising or falling in just a few hours

This can only happen in dream not in real. Cause btc have highest value in marketcap. If it's price suddenly increase 10× within a night people need to invest trillion dollars within short time. Lol but it's a good dream that will never be true. It may go up slowly there but not in a night. Maybe you can check marketcap or coin price list. Some low value coins price increase 10× even more within shirt time and it went down too. Sudden price pump also makes dump later. 

On 04/03/2019 at 15:10, UltraChief said:

First you need to amass money in order to by those 100bitcoin.

Not only that you would need to find an exchange that would sell that much coins at once without doing a through KYC and if they have enough balance. 

At the beginning of this year I predicted a bitcoin value of 150000. While that seems like a lot today, I believe some firm price movements will take place in the (very) near future