leslie

What's the best way do u think for crypto platform to attract users

I think primedice is a super nice platform. But as a user, I am wondering why some other websites, also not bad, is not even close to the primedice. Do they have a promotion problem? Just curious.

If you just want a good traffic.. give away money free.

Otherwise.. good looking design, functionality.. good Community.

most other sites i‘ve Seen haven’t had the best designs or the functionality was.. just wack.

what I appreciate here is that I can see my roll on a bar and not just numbers doing things. That’s a huge benefit in my eyes.

Prime dice has a very simple and sophisticated view. You can see what you are doing everytime, and you will still what's up with the rolls. Though these days, its hard to roll and win money on PD, I still stay glued here. Why? I don't even know.

On 28/02/2019 at 15:39, Kate said:

If you want crypto users to be attracted then advertise in the following forums 

BitcoinTalk

MPGH 

Thebot.net

Most of the users are crypto users in these forums. 

I've only ever heard of bitcoin talk forum. Are the other two popular, or is bitcointalk the most popular one out of the three of them? i would love to learn more about the other 2 forums :)

3 hours ago, williamsh said:

I've only ever heard of bitcoin talk forum. Are the other two popular, or is bitcointalk the most popular one out of the three of them? i would love to learn more about the other 2 forums :)

Bitcointalk is the most popular of them all. Well primedice looks good no doubt, but the only thing that attract players to primedice back then was the faucet and the community.