Hello,

I would love to see a feature where you can write a few notes for your friend list.  When you are new to chat, and you make friends its sometimes a little tough to remember everything you have talked about.  Or maybe its just because I'm a little older I have started forgetting lol :)

I don't think this feature exists, but that would be a neat concept to look into. As far as I know, the current messaging system does keep messages (PM messages), but not messages made in the public chat.

As a temporary solution, I guess you could take screenshots of the chat and save them somewhere :)

Thank you for yet another suggestion, @SammyA123, but I am not sure what would be the purpose of the notes :) You can always leave them a message that they will read when they are online. Let's just keep in mind that Primedice is primarily a gambling community and the platform is not focused on having a specific messenger system as much as optimizing the game and its features. 

The messaging system is great as it is at the moment ;) But if you had something else in mind concerning these notes, feel free to elaborate additionally :)  

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Thank you for yet another suggestion, @SammyA123, but I am not sure what would be the purpose of the notes :) You can always leave them a message that they will read when they are online. Let's just keep in mind that Primedice is primarily a gambling community and the platform is not focused on having a specific messenger system as much as optimizing the game and its features. 

The messaging system is great as it is at the moment ;) But if you had something else in mind concerning these notes, feel free to elaborate additionally :)  

Hi Bojana,

Thanks for your feedback.  I'll give you examples.  If I put a note in my friends under your name, it would just remind me of certain things about you.  E.g. I could put Ex-"Founder of the Ass Lovers Army".  Or "Always begs for tips".  Or "was sick with the flu on 2/1/19" Or, lent 0.001btc on 2/23/19"... Just a short area to leave a comment about the person for when you next chat to them.

A lot of gambling sites have a way to write notes on other players and I thought this may help some members out.  I know it would help me out since my memory is not so good lol

2 minutes ago, SammyA123 said:

Hi Bojana,

Thanks for your feedback.  I'll give you examples.  If I put a note in my friends under your name, it would just remind me of certain things about you.  E.g. I could put Ex-"Founder of the Ass Lovers Army".  Or "Always begs for tips".  Or "was sick with the flu on 2/1/19" Or, lent 0.001btc on 2/23/19"... Just a short area to leave a comment about the person for when you next chat to them.

A lot of gambling sites have a way to write notes on other players and I thought this may help some members out.  I know it would help me out since my memory is not so good lol

Interesting, this is the 1st time I hear about this :D I guess this can be useful in some organizational way for the player itself, but not sure once again - what practical purpose would it have for the site? I mean, don't get me wrong, but it is a big feature to add and without a huge reason I don't think that would be easily achievable or considered by the devs ;) 

6 hours ago, Bojana said:

Just for suggestion @Bojana, maybe PD can add some green dot or notification for message which we received when we are offline.

There are some ppl who didnt check their message inbox everyday (include me)

Thank you

7 hours ago, Bojana said:

Interesting, this is the 1st time I hear about this :D I guess this can be useful in some organizational way for the player itself, but not sure once again - what practical purpose would it have for the site? I mean, don't get me wrong, but it is a big feature to add and without a huge reason I don't think that would be easily achievable or considered by the devs ;) 

So in my opinion it would help the players connect with each other better.  If you can write down a few notes or comments about people you have been chatting with it helps the friendships blossom.  It also allows you to keep track of things when coin is involved.  When you click on a players name and the drop down appears, there could just be a drop down item for "Notes"  This would have a text box that one could fill out with your thoughts on the person.  Could include debts/loans/gifts given, Star signs, Meal or Drink preferences, Country they are from... Married/single, male/female, pets owned.  Basically, anything you would like to remember about them when you next chat to them.  If they keep asking you for coin too, you could mention that in the notes to yourself and consider unfriending or blocking them.

1 hour ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Just for suggestion @Bojana, maybe PD can add some green dot or notification for message which we received when we are offline.

There are some ppl who didnt check their message inbox everyday (include me)

Thank you

I love this idea too!  I think it would really be useful for me.  I do come back to PD after some time away and would love to know I have offline messages.

Thanks for the explanation, I will see this forwarded as a suggestion for some of the following updates, but cannot promise you anything, since it kinda focuses on PD as a social platform and not as a gambling one, but we will see, devs and admins might actually like the idea :)

Once again, thanks for the feedback! 😉