Jump to content
CaptainLorca

Watching the High roller tab

Recommended Posts

Hey,

 

just recently the amount of HR watchers increased a lot. Side note: that’s highly suspicious.

i don’t know.. sometimes I feel like i‘m In a Football Stadium. I mean.. it’s great when people win a lot and what not. But it’s reaching levels with the cheering.. that it becomes veeeeery crazy, imo.

what is behind that? I don’t understand why people get so freaky about it. Sure I take a look every now and then and be like „oh doode, yeah...“ or „oh shit!“. But then I leave it and carry on with my own misery.

maybe some people can enlighten me on this.. so.. explain :)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we exclude beggars that are there just hoping to catch some freebies, watching HR's tab and generally betting and chatting is the whole point of the gambling site/community. ;) I think people are just interested in it and follow how someone is changing sides, commenting how they would do it if they were in HR's shoes, generally projecting into someone else's skin who has the big bankroll at that specific moment to have some fun with big bets :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I scroll down to it when I see people spam tagging someone who hasn't talked in chat, but generally it's to observe what strategies they use and try to replicate it myself, mostly it never works lol :D 

I can never understand why some people seem to have their monitor permanently set to the HR tab and never seems to make a single bet though, I mean... doesn't that get boring...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t aimed at people who talk about it.

2 hours ago, irawk0 said:

I can never understand why some people seem to have their monitor permanently set to the HR tab and never seems to make a single bet though, I mean... doesn't that get boring...

I agree with this. I get the feeling that a lot of people are looking for a target and the fact that the talks about HR increased a lot in the last time, makes me wondering

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think people just get excited about it and gets them pumped up to gramble because if you see others doing it then they assume they can too. Generally I think it is usually people that don't have money and want to friend request the big winners so they can ask for a loan. I know when I have gotten a few big wins I will immediately get friend requests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tend to do a lot of high roller watching when I am really bored.   It’s exciting to watch someone winning a lot.   I guess I can see what your saying about it being a little suspicious as you would think people should be concerned with there own bets.  Sadly, at times, some of us have nothing better to do.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always found it interesting watching HR's I've never seen one set some sort of 29x autobet and risk 40btc but I've watched people blow 100 btc many times, Sometimes you get to catch something like PBnJ accumulating 180 bitcoin and then losing almost it all in the space of just under 2 hours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is just for the fun of it. Except for some beegars, its okay to cheer and guess the strategy the HR is using. There was this day I monitored HR for almost 2 hours. This guy was hitting 99x constantly, this guy did it for more than 40 times. I was just wowed and amazed. because I was wondering how someone will hit 99x so well and constantly at that rate. It was really crazy that day. You don't ecpect me just to move on with my broke life when someone is hitting at that rate. And the base bet was noting less than 0.1 BTC😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2019 at 20:56, paecga129 said:

I tend to do a lot of high roller watching when I am really bored.   It’s exciting to watch someone winning a lot.   I guess I can see what your saying about it being a little suspicious as you would think people should be concerned with there own bets.  Sadly, at times, some of us have nothing better to do.  

I also tend to watch it when I am bored. However, the best is when someone is betting martingale on the high rollers tab. Now that is some good entertainment :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh i am amused by freeloaders tagging HRs ... No hr would ever blabber hi , hello , gd morn and stuff .... I think it's like watching sports .... People want to live the fantasy ... Not everyone can be Roger federer ... So they try and cheer them on hoping that one day they'd get a free autopraph ....lol... There might be some like makerr or yoe77 or terra who throw back the spare changE ... But imo the beggars dont realise that the  amount of time they spend begging for a free dessert piece theyd earn ten times more sweeping the mall floors for a day .... Tips might be free, watching the HR tab is free but TIME isn't free sadly ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think a gambling site without HRs tab would be boring , it's good for entertainment , for show , for business and makes "normal" players dream to win big one day , and i want to say again that it was a mistake to remove HOF (Hall Of Fame) because that was nice to see how much you can win in one day or one week , it's challenging and entertaining. As we know nowadays entertainement is the most profitable business...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am watching high roller and when theres a lose of 2 btc or more I imagine if that ammount will be given to me, it will change my life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Captain,  

I don't know if people watch more than before HR tab, but I noticed there was more hidden profile in HR than before.  And that's surely pointing that HR are the target of numerous beggars and bothered by them... 

That said I go to watch HR tab once in a while.  Usually when I see chat getting crazy bout someone doing great. So I go checking that by myself. And what I look for is:  how does he bet? What's his style?  High payout or not?  Martingale or not?  Switching side or not? 

This way I try to get better and to learn from them.  To me that's the only interest. 

For sure there s a part of dream in that.  Thinking I could be a HR guy one day. But I think it's a dangerous thing to think like that.  Makes  me making mistakes of feeling over confident which is a bad thing. 

I hope it answered partly to your questions 😉

And I never ever try to be HR friend.  To me it's disrespectful and highly interested thing.  And as I wouldn't like to be bothered by beggars of ever I win big so I don't do it.  Seems kind of obvious to me

Have all a good day and good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Joshreyes said:

I am watching high roller and when theres a lose of 2 btc or more I imagine if that ammount will be given to me, it will change my life 

You mean you feel good on seeing others lose money?

7 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Watching HR tab can motivated us to follow their path. Or at least can boost our courage to bet big

It can also make you feel bad. Also being motivated by others to do something without using your own logic is a wrong mode of action.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2019 at 03:43, CaptainLorca said:

Hey,

 

just recently the amount of HR watchers increased a lot. Side note: that’s highly suspicious.

i don’t know.. sometimes I feel like i‘m In a Football Stadium. I mean.. it’s great when people win a lot and what not. But it’s reaching levels with the cheering.. that it becomes veeeeery crazy, imo.

what is behind that? I don’t understand why people get so freaky about it. Sure I take a look every now and then and be like „oh doode, yeah...“ or „oh shit!“. But then I leave it and carry on with my own misery.

maybe some people can enlighten me on this.. so.. explain :)!

Well, this is my own perception on that:

Most likely, HR watchers look at it and sends PM to the high rollers. Begging, offering something, etc. We have to be honest, that's mainly, or mostly what they do. 😂

But then, we also have watchers, for the sake of checking who won big, just for the "wtf, dude" moments in our minds. 🤣😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Well, this is my own perception on that:

Most likely, HR watchers look at it and sends PM to the high rollers. Begging, offering something, etc. We have to be honest, that's mainly, or mostly what they do. 😂

But then, we also have watchers, for the sake of checking who won big, just for the "wtf, dude" moments in our minds. 🤣😂🤣

Almost everything you say is true. There is one more thing that might be that they hope that with a great victory there will come a great rain too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

Almost everything you say is true. There is one more thing that might be that they hope that with a great victory there will come a great rain too

That's right. ✌🏽

Not sure as to why they waste their time looking at it. HRs should be wise enough not to entertain anyone that is unknown. 😊😊😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HR makes us motivated. I think gambling sites without HR tabs will be boring, it's good for entertainment, for shows, for business and making "normal" players dream of winning big one day, and I want to say again how much you can win in one day or one week , it's challenging and entertaining. As we know today entertainment is the most profitable business ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2019 at 03:43, CaptainLorca said:

Hey,

 

just recently the amount of HR watchers increased a lot. Side note: that’s highly suspicious.

i don’t know.. sometimes I feel like i‘m In a Football Stadium. I mean.. it’s great when people win a lot and what not. But it’s reaching levels with the cheering.. that it becomes veeeeery crazy, imo.

what is behind that? I don’t understand why people get so freaky about it. Sure I take a look every now and then and be like „oh doode, yeah...“ or „oh shit!“. But then I leave it and carry on with my own misery.

maybe some people can enlighten me on this.. so.. explain :)!

I am also curious about it.

But I think they just enjoy others achievements,

They are just cheering and enjoying the moment.

To be honest I also like to watch those HR ,

I don't know there are times that I would just laugh on how they lose so much and be happy when they won .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×