Xantys

Fibo system (2x)

Hi guys. Came across this system on Internet and have been playing Blackjack with it successfully a couple of months. It's quite slow and requires lots of patience. The key is that Fibonacci progression is used until you have two wins in row to make profit and then start over again. However, this is not pure Fibo as your second step requires doubling of the first step (see the example 1 below). 

You base session includes 9 steps along the progression until you have 2 wins in row. With loss you make 1 step up until you win, with every win you repeat the same bet (Obviously you don't repeat a winning step 2 when you double your initial bet). If that repeated bet is lost this step cancelled itself and you repeat it again until you have either 2 wins or 2 losses in row (see examples 2 & 3 below). 

If the base session is lost you start Recovery 1 session in the same style but with the double size of your original base bet. If Recovery 1 is lost you start Recovery 2 just the same way. After recovering always go back to the original base bet. 

If you start with 1 sat and loose all three sessions you loose 994 sats in total. That's your Bankroll. 

Example 1. Bet 1 satoshi lost, bet 2 lost, bet 3 lost, bet 5 lost, bet 8 lost, bet 13 lost, bet 21 lost, bet 34 lost, bet 55 won, bet 55 won. End of the round. 87 sats lost in the steps 1 through 8 and 110 sats won in the step 9 making up 23 sats of profit. 

Example 2. Bet 1 satoshi lost, bet 2 lost, bet 3 lost, bet 5 lost, bet 8 won, bet 8 lost, bet 8 won, bet 8 won. End of the round for the profit of 5 sats.

Example 3. Bet 1 satoshi lost, bet 2 lost, bet 3 lost, bet 5 lost, bet 8 won, bet 8 lost, bet 8 lost, bet 13 and so on.

Safety Variation 1. After a win, go 1 step down. This reduces your profit but helps you stay more safe. For example, bet 1 satoshi lost, bet 2 lost, bet 3 lost, bet 5 lost, bet 8 lost, bet 13 lost, bet 21 lost, bet 34 lost, bet 55 won, bet 34 won. End of the round. 87 sats lost in the steps 1 through 8 and 89 sats won in the step 9 making up 2 sats of profit. 

Safety Variation 2. Pre-roll with zero to increase your chances. 

Alwo, you can increase or decrease the number of steps as you wish. 

This system is not guarenteed to win but it is a good alternative to Marti. Have good luck and don't hesitate to share your thoughts and opinions. 

Edited by Xantys

hello there,

sounds like a nice system....you think it is possible to create it at a dicebot algorithm??

also i am not pretty sure but did you mention what payout to use??? (x2??)

Safety variation 2 means that after win you start again with 1satoshi???

Feeling almost ready to give it a try

Thanks in advance

45 minutes ago, spirosbob said:

hello there,

sounds like a nice system....you think it is possible to create it at a dicebot algorithm??

also i am not pretty sure but did you mention what payout to use??? (x2??)

Safety variation 2 means that after win you start again with 1satoshi???

Feeling almost ready to give it a try

Thanks in advance

1. Yes, the system is based on 2x payout.

2. Safety variation 2 means roll some time with 0 bet until you have a few reds. For example, start your fist bet after you've had 3-4-5 reds in row. 

Hey, thanks for this advice!  I appreciate it a lot.  I won a little initially using your system, however it went downhill after that.  I waited until I didnt have much left to try, so will try again the next deposit.  Thanks for sharing with the community!

On 04/04/2019 at 01:42, GilangMustaqin said:

I have tried this strat, but it takes a long time to make a profit. thanks for sharing here.

Oh yes? do you play it at 2x PO? maybe you can try to raise your base bet from the start. I am sure this will also increase the amount of profit.

4 hours ago, rembo2 said:

Interesting strategy. But no strategy will save you from losing. Unless of course you have an inexhaustible balance.

''Unless of course you have an inexhaustible balance.''

As a great man once said about that: ''If you have an inexhaustible balance you probably have better things to do than gamble''

I've tried this trick ... it works to find profit ... the problem now is that this trick is only short-term.

as you know, the spinning wheel is like iron, the longer it gets hotter ... in the betting dice, the longer it plays, the red line will get longer, until at the end it will be normal ...

the problem now, can we afford our balance to hold the red line that lasts for quite a long time?