Katarina

Deposit with altcoins on Primedice

Greetings, friends!¬†ūüĎč

We've been asked quite a few times if you can exchange coins here on the website. Since we, unfortunately, don't have an official exchange office, I decided to show you how you can exchange some of the supported coins into other supported ones using CoinSwitch.

If you find anything in this tutorial confusing, don't hesitate to contact me, I will do my best to explain in even further detail. :) 

To start with, open Primedice in two tabs, and make sure you have minimum withdrawal amounts on your balance since you will need to withdraw funds to the designated address.

Minimum amounts for withdrawals are:

• For BTC: 0.002 BTC (fee is 0.00005 BTC)
  • For LTC: 0.1 LTC (fee is 0.0005 LTC)
  • For ETH: 0.04 ETH (fee is 0.0002 ETH)
  • For BCH: 0.002 BCH (fee is 0.00001 BCH)
  • For DOGE: 2000 DOGE (fee is 1.5 DOGE)

Let's start!¬†ūüĎ©‚ÄćūüŹę

• Go¬†ÔĽŅto¬†Deposit>Deposit With Altcoins
  • The 'Deposit¬†With Altcoins' window will pop up and you will be able to choose the coins for your exchange.¬†I converted¬†LTC¬†to¬†BTC¬†to show you¬†how this works.¬†

After choosing the coins, click on View Exchange Rate:

image.png

• Here you will be able to see what are max and min deposit amounts and how much is the Miner¬†fee, if any, but please always check if that deposit minimum is the same or bigger than the withdrawal min on Primedice. It will happen for some coins that the CoinSwitch min depo is smaller than withdrawal min on Primedice.¬†ÔĽŅ

For example, if CoinSwitch LTC deposit min is 0.02, and Primedice's LTC min withdrawal is 0.1, you will have to have 0.1 LTC on your balance to do this exchange.

!!! For some other coin, for example BCHABC, the CoinSwitch deposit minimum is much bigger than the Primedice's BCHABC  min withdrawal. Be extremely careful here because if you send less than the minimum, the funds will not be converted. !!!

image.png

• By clicking on¬†'Start Transaction',¬†a 'Deposit Info' window will open. In that window, you will see the deposit address to which you will need to send the funds in the coin you chose under 'Deposit With'. Again,¬†always check the min depo amount on CoinSwitch and Primedice min withdrawal amount.

image.png

• Copy the address>¬†go to the 2nd Primedice window¬†you opened at the beginning¬†of this tutorial, click on Withdrawal (do not close the 1st window).
  • Paste the address you copied a few moments ago, and choose the amount¬†(pay attention¬†to the min depo amount on CoinSwitch and min withdrawal amount on¬†PD!)

image.png

image.png

• You can see the Status of the transaction. It says 'Confirming' if it is not confirmed, and¬†'Confirmed' if it is.
  • I would recommend saving somewhere this Order ID so that you can check the transaction status in case it doesn't get credited for some time.
  • If you want to check your Order Status, go to¬†https://coinswitch.co/¬†>Support>Track order>paste your Order ID

image.png

• Alternatively, you can¬†directly go here¬†https://coinswitch.co/app/track¬†and paste your Order ID.

image.png

• The funds will be on your balance as soon as the transaction gets enough number of confirmations.

NOTES: 

1. We only accept BCHABC
  2. Receive BCH is not functional at the moment

Thanks for reading 'til the very end.  :P 

If you find some mistake or that I missed to mention something, or you have any questions, please comment here or contact me in pm. :)

Have a lovely day everyone! ^_^ 

Posted (edited)

Night in shining armor.. complicated tho, wouldn't it be easier to have it in house? For total beginners i can imagine that must be an nightmare..

Edited by lampjaevel