SammyA123

Hi I'm back after some time away - SammyA123

Hi everyone!  I joined PD back in 2015 and played a lot back then.  I ended up losing 1BTC and took an extended break for a while, but I'm back now!  Its nice to be back here and I love the forum idea and live chat!  Plus I love that we can bet with other crypto now too.  Keep up the great work PD and I look forward to taking part in some of your competitions and being an active community member.

Edited by SammyA123

Sorry to hear about your loss but I am happy that you decided to come back. So welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and get more greens then reds this time. Make sure to go through the rules once before you start posting as well. Good luck on your rolls.

Hello UltraCheif!

Thanks for the warm welcome back - I appreciate it a lot.

I just read a couple of Dan's articles, and will read a few more before I do many more posts.  Dan's posts seem to contain a lot of information that is useful to a forum newbie like me :).  Thanks for the suggestions.

Also, thanks for the green rolling good luck wishes!  I wish you the best of luck with all your adventures on PD too!

Have an awesome week ahead!

7 hours ago, SammyA123 said:

Hi everyone!  I joined PD back in 2015 and played a lot back then.  I ended up losing 1BTC and took an extended break for a while, but I'm back now!  Its nice to be back here and I love the forum idea and live chat!  Plus I love that we can bet with other crypto now too.  Keep up the great work PD and I look forward to taking part in some of your competitions and being an active community member.

Welcome back I hope you love primedice now GL here my friend :)

On 05/02/2019 at 08:57, Kate said:

Welcome back haven't seen you here but still welcome back and hope you stay longer and bust less. 

Good luck 

Thank you very much Kate!

On 05/02/2019 at 10:29, Aaqibking666 said:

Welcome back I hope you love primedice now GL here my friend :)

Thank you very much!  I do love PD.  Always have.  I just had to take a break.

On 05/02/2019 at 11:09, mikeoxlong said:

hello sammy :)

Hi Mike!  How you doing?

On 05/02/2019 at 16:09, paul751 said:

welcome back :)

Thank you very much Paul

---

I've busted out a few times already but you cant win if you dont play :) LOL

Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone!

Any tips or advice you or anyone else could share would be much appreciated!  On to reading and posting a little more now.

On 13/02/2019 at 08:46, spirosbob said:

welcome back m8

good luck at rolling!!

Thank you very much!  Welcome to the forum and good luck to you too :)

On 13/02/2019 at 06:03, UnknownGuy said:

Welcome back :D 

Thanks!  Welcome to the forum to you too!

On 09/02/2019 at 00:58, Sheen said:

Comeback  is real :) I hope  you will get back your lose and take profit.  Good Luck 😘

Thanks, but after yesterdays losses, I'm thinking this may be a lot tougher to do with bitcoin.  I did have some luck with the other cryptocurrencies though.  Who knows.  Maybe 100 litecoin might do it...lol

1 hour ago, raviki99 said:

sorry to hear your lose, im just say Welcome back to primedice :D

hope you love Primedice and enjoy with forum

Thanks very much raviji99!  Appreciate the welcome back from everyone!  How is your luck on PD?

17 minutes ago, williamsh said:

Welcome back to PrimeDice xD I'm sure you'll love the improvements that were made while you were away :)

Thank you very much for the warm welcome back :) I do love the improvements a lot.  Like the forum and reading the articles on here too :)  Plus I recently started using the PD Chat, and have met a bunch of amazing people recently.  Good group of people all around.