MrNice23

BitTorrent Token to the moon !

BitTorrent, pioneer in peer-to-peer technology (i guess most of us used it at least once to share files on the internet) has been creating its own cryptocurrency associated with TRON team for few months, now it's finally available!

BitTorrent ICO endend with a great sucess ,to quote Coindesk site: "59.8 billion BTT tokens were sold through Binance’s token sale platform on Jan. 28 at a price of $0.00012 per token" 

Now the Token is officially launched and already listed  in some exchange platforms like Binance, Okex or Upbit. Just after the Token Sale price skyrocketted to reach today $0.000798 so  565 % increase from its ICO price.

BTT  will run on TRON Porotocol (TRC-10) it will be based on TRON Blockchain. The interesting part in this project is that users of this network like content creators will be able  to connect with their audience, earn and spend digital currency without any middleman or censorship.  

Peer to Peer Tech integrated to Blockchain seems to be very promissing concept especially when "giants"like BitTorrent makes it.  

TRON has been getting into the bittorrent company for quite some time now. Dont think of these projects to be decentralized like bitcoin is. They are overhyped and not similar to the classical crypto. The pump was shown with great hype and its some venture capitalist who bought a bag of tokens probably at a discount as well. These private deals are done to pump the market and hype projects potentially to get more people into it. 

Oh well that's a good news . Didn't know that they did an ico until now.  Thanks for the information.  Seems weird that they started a crypto I don't know why it feels phishy. 

Also do you have a source for this news ?

it reached 0.0012 usd today from 0.00012 10x increase

8 hours ago, UltraChief said:

TRON has been getting into the bittorrent company for quite some time now. Dont think of these projects to be decentralized like bitcoin is. They are overhyped and not similar to the classical crypto. The pump was shown with great hype and its some venture capitalist who bought a bag of tokens probably at a discount as well. These private deals are done to pump the market and hype projects potentially to get more people into it. 

plus bittrrent was very popular anyways, as a client to download that is

1 hour ago, williamsh said:

It really seems like every second company is creating their own coins. It seems like this is the future where we are headed - tokens becoming the new norm.

Very true even if some times it's pointless..  I guess they all want a part of the juicy cake ICO seems to be... 

But at the end most of them will turn to be scam or just bad investment.. 

I guess the best thing to do if someone want to make money from it is buy early and sell as soon as you reach a decent profit ( in our example +500% sounds really decent one) 

1 minute ago, nikowin44 said:

But at the end most of them will turn to be scam or just bad investment.. 

I read somewhere that thousands of new ICOs are created every day. So with this information, we can safely assume that the majority of them will fail and be a bad investment.