Jump to content
katsuragi

Max reds in a row on x2-x5

Recommended Posts

what are the max reds you guys have get in payouts between x2 and x5?????
I play on x2.54 and my max red is 23
(i change side each 50 bets sooo)

Edited by katsuragi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its gone over 22 reds for me before. However I think that there really is no limit to the amount of reds which are possible in a row. What many people fail to account for when they work out a strategy, is the distribution of rolls. Sure you can be guaranteed a 49.5% chance of profit overall on 2x, but how long will it take for that equation to balance out? There is nothing to say that the 50.5% chance against you wont come up 100 to 1000 times(not that any one has experienced getting 1000 reds but you get my point) before the equation starts to balance itself. This is a much bigger problem to solve in my opinion.

Just my two cents.

Cheers and good luck!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had 20 wins in a row on 2x, so that could've easily been 20 reds in a row.

I've also had 33 loss streak playing 3x, it was stupid since it was like 3k rolls into that seed... 

Theoretically it would be possible for infinite reds to appear in a row, but of course the chances are rarer and rarer with each additional red.

Update: Just got 41 losses in a row on 3x, 900 rolls into seed, god that was frustrating😡

Edited by irawk0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

morning !

well 10x the payout is amount normal person can get  , person who bets a lot ,(thousands of thousands bets) can/will get more.and ofc who isnt betting a lot of bets can get it too. 

Well hope you  wont get those reds...

Have a nice day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Ultrachief said, statistically you can get as many reds as you can imagine if you do enough bets :) From my experience (300-400 million bets)) i can say that the biggest variances i have seen so far, were around 20-21x variance. At 5x payout this means 105 reds, at 4x payout it means 84 reds and so on. What i would like to mention, that in those 400 million rolls i had one 31 red streak at 2x payout and the second biggest streak was 27.  So at 2x payout, i was quite lucky so far for having only seen a 15.5x variance :) What i saw, that payouts under 2.1x and over 1650x tend to have a slightly less variance than payouts between (Max variances i have seen on these payouts were 14-16x variances). I know it is statistically not proved, and it could change, but this is my experience so far. Probably i haven't made enough bets yet :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, katsuragi said:

quais são os max reds que vocês receberam em pagamentos entre x2 e x5 ?????
Eu jogo em x2.54 e meu máximo de vermelho é 23
(eu mudo de lado a cada 50 apostas, então)

Mine was 15 reds without molting the side! x2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play on 3.41x and max red is 35, after that I busted, may be continous reds... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the reds mainly depends on the server payouts. Some people might get a long streak like 14 greens and some might have a longs treak of 14 reds. 

But back to the question , for me the longest red for me between 2x and 5x would be around 13 reds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello every1
I had on 2x 16 reds streak , On 3x 38 reds and hopefully i havent tried 5x

I am atm betting at 1.35 payout so i guess i have to count the greens :D

 

Edited by spirosbob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Technically anything is possible, so you could in theory get 100 reds in a row on 2x. And it will happen after enough bets have been made. Usually though, you can very seldom expect to get more than 16 or 17 reds in a row on 2x. However, if you use martingale, it can get very expensive to bet, so do be careful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×