Steve

Choose a Charity Poll #8

Choose a Charity Poll #8  

19 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which charity should we donate $1,000 to?

• Tunapanda.org
    • Watsi.org
    • Thewaterproject.org
    • Againstmalaria.com
    • Sens.org

Check out the charities below and cast your vote for the one you want us to donate $1,000 to!

• Tunapanda.org - The Tunapanda Institute offers its students free education in the fields of web design, graphic design, computer programming, video and film editing, business and communication.
  • Watsi.org - Watsi is a crowdsourcing donation platform that allows you to directly fund the medical care for individuals in developing countries.
  • Thewaterproject.org - Sustainable water is something millions of people are lacking. The Water Project has set a goal of giving clean water to all of those in need.
  • Againstmalaria.com - It's estimated that 1 child dies every 30 seconds from Malaria. Against Malaria fights to prevent this disease from spreading and to treat those who have fallen ill.
  • Sens.org - Sens Research Foundation is transforming the way the world researches and treats age related diseases. Their goal is to help cure these diseases through regenerative medicines.

A winner will be decided by which charity has the highest total votes between Twitter and the forum polls! (Combined with Stake votes)

Want to see a new charity listed? Leave a comment below!

I think they are all very good and necessary, in my opinion having clean water is the most basic and essential to live.

Thanx for doing this.

Already voted.

As Josenete said, sometimes we dont notice how important water is, and there are ppl in the world that must spend hours to get water every day, and also must use water with low quality that transmits diseases.

So you already know where did my vote go.