11 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

The goal is to keep winning. I know nobody wins forever. So, I think my goal is, I have a chance to withdraw money from primedice, so I will. Big or small amounts. I've missed a lot of chance not to draw. I think it is gradually withdrawing. Better to taste a little today, tomorrow and then what to lose today, not win tomorrow and the day after tomorrow to think about what I lost, ahahaha, then we have to take the chance.

My goal is to continue increasing my green status and mainly to make more money, I do not know what the end of the profit is, the important thing as I said is to go and collect money in every possible way. Small amounts make up large amounts of money in your wallet. Successes!

A very reasonable target. It is impossible indeed to be able to always win big on gambling sites. But if we target to get WD often, even with minimal, I think this is very reasonable. Good luck to you friend

My goal is to periodically double my deposit and withdraw. But I am not at a good way to achieve it and lost everything in last days :) I must inspire and set another Goal.

You need to know that people play gambling not only to win. the prospect of winning abundant money is the strongest factor why someone is gambling. Then, followed by reasons because gambling is fun and because gambling is fun. but if we think in gambling we must have a target, it's heavy. better to play, play and play. even though the profit we get is small, it will be large in a few hours. little by little to collect profits even small.

it's hard if you have a target in the world of gambling, I just want to be realistic. I just tried my best, as best I could to get profit. even though in my little heart, I want to reach 5 btc

My goal in Primedice is just for fun, while my target is to achieve profits every week, not need much, the core is withdrawn every week.

because if I make such a target and so many bitcoins in one week, it will force me to roll the dice and that will make me forget my time and work.

a pretty good question for analyzing your mind and knowing the goals and objectives of a primedice player. I only target winnings, there is no limit to the amount. if possible as much as possible. so that if I don't get it, I'm not desperate and angry because of it. if I make a winning target, it will make me desperate and angry if I don't reach that target