11 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

The goal is to keep winning. I know nobody wins forever. So, I think my goal is, I have a chance to withdraw money from primedice, so I will. Big or small amounts. I've missed a lot of chance not to draw. I think it is gradually withdrawing. Better to taste a little today, tomorrow and then what to lose today, not win tomorrow and the day after tomorrow to think about what I lost, ahahaha, then we have to take the chance.

My goal is to continue increasing my green status and mainly to make more money, I do not know what the end of the profit is, the important thing as I said is to go and collect money in every possible way. Small amounts make up large amounts of money in your wallet. Successes!

A very reasonable target. It is impossible indeed to be able to always win big on gambling sites. But if we target to get WD often, even with minimal, I think this is very reasonable. Good luck to you friend

My goal is to periodically double my deposit and withdraw. But I am not at a good way to achieve it and lost everything in last days :) I must inspire and set another Goal.

You need to know that people play gambling not only to win. the prospect of winning abundant money is the strongest factor why someone is gambling. Then, followed by reasons because gambling is fun and because gambling is fun. but if we think in gambling we must have a target, it's heavy. better to play, play and play. even though the profit we get is small, it will be large in a few hours. little by little to collect profits even small.

My main goal nowdays is have 1btc but it is goal for next couple years but most probable is have 1 ltc,eth, bch and i am still trying 

it's hard if you have a target in the world of gambling, I just want to be realistic. I just tried my best, as best I could to get profit. even though in my little heart, I want to reach 5 btc

My goal in Primedice is just for fun, while my target is to achieve profits every week, not need much, the core is withdrawn every week.

because if I make such a target and so many bitcoins in one week, it will force me to roll the dice and that will make me forget my time and work.

a pretty good question for analyzing your mind and knowing the goals and objectives of a primedice player. I only target winnings, there is no limit to the amount. if possible as much as possible. so that if I don't get it, I'm not desperate and angry because of it. if I make a winning target, it will make me desperate and angry if I don't reach that target

On 11/04/2019 at 20:24, akmal1984 said:

A very reasonable target. It is impossible indeed to be able to always win big on gambling sites. But if we target to get WD often, even with minimal, I think this is very reasonable. Good luck to you friend

yes that might make sense to me, if we target too much too high it is difficult to happen. I better target only limited withdrawal. because that's all I can do every day

Now i am just checking and trying to get that quick boost from a specific bet amount.

If i do end up winning i will continue else i will just stop and try the next day.

I just want to avoid being greedy at all costs which makes me a better gambler ;) (learn from your mistakes people)

Hey there buddy :)

I mean, the main goal for me on prime dice or stake for that matter, my main goal is to win one bitcoin. And actually have one bitcoin in my balance and I would take a screenshot of it and show my friends! :D That has been my goal ever since I have signed up to both stake and prime dice.

Have a good day :D

My goal is to keep winning always. And when I play with depo like 0.001-0.005 btc my target is to wd at 0.01 btc. I try to make something upper then 0.01 btc. Then wd 0.01 and play with reset. And gathering all profit I want to make a full btc. But sadly I always end with redepo then bust. So my goal is just a dream now. Maybe it won't come true 

Id like to achieve a sum that provides me a stable income for the rest of my days. Maybe that's any amount that's then taken and invested or otherwise turned around continuously to a point of unemployment in continuum/ You may be thinking was a loaded set of dice this guy has for brains. But i can only laugh. hahaha. Because this goal will be reached with or without your positive deposits into the account of my goals.

You know how you wake up i the morning and brush your teeth? Wipe your dice and then flush the toilet? Eat breakfast and then go to work? Well that is not something i want to do. And if i must then not for long. So i wake up and then go to sleep as many times as my internal insides will allow me. Once Ive reached that point i drag my dice out of my tent and embrace the sun and eat from its rays. All the while thinking and breathing the positive vibes of the reality of said goal. Not hoping or even working towards its end but just knowing that the point and place in time exists and that i will experience just when and where im supposed to.

The more i try to do something the more difficult achieving becomes. The more i desire something the harder it is to gain. And if i say banana to may times i find that i don't remember or understand the word or where it came from.

Life is a fractal. To understand it or direct it with any real control is silly and so is the word banana. Banana. What a strange word.

its nice to witnessed that you already reach your goal but the bad part is that you lost it   .  a goal is supposed to be sacred , whether you have earn it on other non risky things or to some risky thing like playing a gamble   .

you should have kept your profit at the first place because that is your only target goal or unless you already change your goal imediately and wanting more than that then i think that will be acceptable because i read somewhere that we must not stop once we reach our goal but instead we must aim for more   ..

On 10/09/2019 at 11:08, hudost2 said:

Life is a fractal. To understand it or direct it with any real control is silly and so is the word banana. Banana. What a strange word.

Your last sentence is really interesting @hudost2,  when you say that "life is a fractal", my question is do you really think you can control your life if it's like a fractal , i mean in life you can plan some things , you can also manage them , but there are some things that are out of our control , like for e.g an accident , or a market crash that you wouldn't have expected or death , who can expect those events? So in my opinion to have a real control of your life is just an illusion , actually nothing is under control...

On 07/09/2019 at 23:35, MrNice23 said:

My goal is 100$ right now , not more haha then we will see, each time i set high target i got busted before reaching it so i should lower it maybe :)

That is the way I have been approaching it lately as well.  Setting more modest targets, and slowly trying to inch my way back to even in the stats column.

On 17/09/2019 at 05:49, MrNice23 said:

Your last sentence is really interesting @hudost2,  when you say that "life is a fractal", my question is do you really think you can control your life if it's like a fractal , i mean in life you can plan some things , you can also manage them , but there are some things that are out of our control , like for e.g an accident , or a market crash that you wouldn't have expected or death , who can expect those events? So in my opinion to have a real control of your life is just an illusion , actually nothing is under control...

Well we can get into a debate about it but my view is this...and its only from where I'm standing so I understand how yours may be different. 

A photon is a light particle. Just a super tiny nearly unmeasurable particle of light. Its assumed to have absolutely no intelligence because it doesn't have a nucleus let alone a brain or any thinking parts. The only thing this particle is capable of is travelling at the speed of light in a direction. It doesn't even have the ability to change its direction! That's all good and well. But you see Mr.Nice that's just the tip of the old iceberg and as we all know there's probably a lot more ice beneath that tip! And with the double slit experiment we get a glimpse and just a little bit of what lies below. Just a bit. 

The double slit experiment for those who are unfamiliar is when a observer measure photons shot at two slits in a board or wall or some other obstacle. Now when the observer is measuring the path taken by the photons as they're fired they seem to prefer only a single slit. One direction. No thought along the way. When the observer removes the measuring tool from the equation and instead measures not where they are going but where they have been things get a bit oddly out of shape. 

When observed post travel its measurement shows that the photons go through both slits at an even rate! Holy dice Batman! What are you saying! Well Mr. Nice I'm glad you asked. Because im saying that even the most unintelligent and least charismatic thing imaginable has some iota of intelligence. The photons act differently when being observed. When measured en-route only one slit is travelled through. When the path taken is measured after the fact both are chosen. Its still waiting for an explanation. 

This was very probably a horrible way of explaining but its a part of the foundation that supports my belief system. Is control of our reality a illusion? Only as much an illusion as the reality being real. I am made of molecular bonds created by trillions of atoms. Those very same atoms have been in existence for as long as existence has been. So its also true that my body on a atomic level is as old as time and very seriously made of cosmic dust. 

Gut feelings. Intuition. Synchronization. Prophetic dreams. Past lives. Psychics. Whatever you want to pull out of your crazy hat. Who knows? 

Ive realized my future thrice. Once by accident and twice deliberately on purpose accidently. I don't know the direct cause only a link or to in the chain that allows a thing you want to happen happen. Have you seen the movie the goonies? Im asking you the person still reading. Well you know the character data? The Asian boy who speaks great English though a little foreign in pronunciation. Well there's a part in the film that he finds fifty dollar bills. And he repeats this more than a few times. "I found a fifty dollar bill...I found a fifty dollar ill" When I was 12 I awoke one normal morning what that very thought and I thought this thought repeatedly in the same asiany accent as my dear hero Data. All day. All through educational learning and all the way home during my walk after. Very near my house I found a fifty dollar bill sitting as if waiting just for me. 

Did I manifest the bill? Or did I accidently realize my very near future? Maybe my earnest thought somehow shifted my place dimensionally into a near exact dimension only one where that fifty was going to be. Had I never thought such an earnest though id have remained in the same dimension I slept the night before and said fifty would never have been mine. 

The other times something like this has happened ill tell some other time. And they are much much more interesting and very much more curios. But yes Mr.Nice. I believe there is not one part of our lives we don't directly accidently steer ourselves head on into. If you want to win at dice then you win at dice. But as it currently stand most people don't really want to win at dice. They play dice for any number of other reasons besides a genuine desire and goal of winning. 

Life is a fractal. And the only way to actively engage with the next mathematical formation is to realize there's a formula.