lupandina

ReCaptcha in login form

I'm usually very patiently person, but sometimes login in primedice is real challenge :D

In login form we must type username, password, and 2fa code. Only after typing that and clicking "login", ReCaptcha appearing.

Sometimes (especially, if you are loging in incognito browser) ReCaptcha is in bad mood :D, and asking to solve one more, and one more, and one more puzzle. While you finishing that proving, you are really, really, and really human - 2fa code expires! 😂 Aaaaand, you are forced to start whole process from beginning O.o

Wouldn't be possible, to add ReCaptcha in login form? So that user could solve it before typing 2fa code?

Yes it happened to me too. Sometimes I have to repeat untill 3 times to get successfull login into PD 😂

I remembered someone asks like this and support said as long we connect to our google account, the captcha wont be hard lik this

6 hours ago, lupandina said:

I'm usually very patiently person, but sometimes login in primedice is real challenge :D

In login form we must type username, password, and 2fa code. Only after typing that and clicking "login", ReCaptcha appearing.

Sometimes (especially, if you are loging in incognito browser) ReCaptcha is in bad mood :D, and asking to solve one more, and one more, and one more puzzle. While you finishing that proving, you are really, really, and really human - 2fa code expires!  Aaaaand, you are forced to start whole process from beginning O.o

Wouldn't be possible, to add ReCaptcha in login form? So that user could solve it before typing 2fa code?

Hey Dina o / maybe this will help you and make everything easier. I did it for convenience for myself: I installed the browser on my usb carrier and kept all important accounts for me in it. it is both safe and convenient at the same time. if you have a permanent Google account, then after a while the captcha is solved automatically in most cases.

happened to me too. i think it will be good to add another captcha option and we are able to switch which capcha service is good for us like what freebitco.in have

2 hours ago, Br1 said:

happened to me too. i think it will be good to add another captcha option and we are able to switch which capcha service is good for us like what freebitco.in have

Recaptcha issue is not from primedice, but from Google itself. Best is for primedice to find other alternative to the login captcha

11 hours ago, lupandina said:

Sometimes (especially, if you are loging in incognito browser) ReCaptcha is in bad mood :D, and asking to solve one more, and one more, and one more puzzle. While you finishing that proving, you are really, really, and really human - 2fa code expires! 😂 Aaaaand, you are forced to start whole process from beginning O.o

That's the worst when it keeps asking to solve more and more..lol it just gets so annoying especially when you not doing anything out of the ordinary.

12 hours ago, lupandina said:

Hey, Dina! :) 

We reported this to our admins and developers already, they are aware of the issue, and something will be done soon to help us out with this. It's much easier if you're logging in from a regular browser window and if you are logged into your google/gmail account while doing that, Captcha is mostly loading by itself in that case. But we are aware that the problem exists when you're trying to login in the incognito mode. 

We will keep you updated when it comes to this! :) 

58 minutes ago, Irena said:

Hey, Dina! :) 

We reported this to our admins and developers already, they are aware of the issue, and something will be done soon to help us out with this. It's much easier if you're logging in from a regular browser window and if you are logged into your google/gmail account while doing that, Captcha is mostly loading by itself in that case. But we are aware that the problem exists when you're trying to login in the incognito mode. 

We will keep you updated when it comes to this! :) 

Yea, thing is, I'm loggen in few accounts at once :) So using one regular browser window for one, and incognito for other.

I'm ok to solve these captchas! Just, I want to do it before typing 2fa code, as it's expiring fast :D

As Irena mentioned, we have already reported this, but I will forward it once again just in case, to set it as a bigger priority. ;) Since you are using multiple accounts at the same time, I can understand how this can be a problem while logging in and yes, I tested it myself, you need to be insanely fast to enter 2FA and solve multiple captcha's at once to be able to access your account from incognito mode. Ideal would be if captcha and 2FA swapped places and the whole thing would run smoothly as it is on a regular browser or on ones where you have your Google account connected and passwords saved :)

Forwarded, hoping for a fix in the following update! 🍀