FotisNt

Hello everyone!

Hey everyone! I'm kinda new to Primedice.  Some of you might already know me through stake.com. Guess its about time to join primedice's forum aswel! Would be nice to meet you everyone. By the way, my name is Fotis , I'm from Greece and I'm 19 years old.

6 hours ago, Crwth said:

Hey there FotisNt! 

I think I'm going to make an account on the Stake forum too. See you there!

Hey, you will definitely enjoy being there aswel!

6 hours ago, Irena said:

Welcome to Primedice, both site and forum, @FotisNt! Hope you'll find it equally interesting. :)  Let me know if you need some guidance! :) 

Thanks @Irena, it seems really interesting as I expected!

6 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Hello and welcome to the primedice forum. Since you are already on stake forum you should be knowing the rules but just make sure you go through them once just in case. Good luck on your rolls. 

Hey UltraChief, I'll definitely follow the rules though! Thank you! =) 

On 24/01/2019 at 16:49, nikowin44 said:

Hi FotisNT, wellcome in PrimeDice, 

I m sure you ll find some peole you already know, and you ll see that PD is a great place to play and sometimes win big 😉

Welcome again

Hey, indeed! Thanks a lot, good luck. =) 

On 24/01/2019 at 17:11, ew3gil said:

Hello and welcome. Good luck for yours bets

Hello:). Thanks a lot, you too!!

@FotisNt heya mate it's great to see you at Prime dice - I know your a very known Stake player so I welcome you and wish you all the best of luck, make sure to win big and to play steadily :) 19 years old? Now your making me look old lol I'm 21 xD

7 hours ago, DarkBlood096 said:

@FotisNt heya mate it's great to see you at Prime dice - I know your a very known Stake player so I welcome you and wish you all the best of luck, make sure to win big and to play steadily :) 19 years old? Now your making me look old lol I'm 21 xD

Hey darkblood! Nice to see you here aswel! :D Good luck mate!!!

7 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

I lived in Brazil, best regards for all.

Must be really great in Brazil! Best of luck. 😃

13 minutes ago, Kate said:

Hey and welcome to primedice. Looks like you are new to primedice since your a stake member xD I can notice from your name 😛

Hey, thanks. Well, I'm new to primedice's forum. Was betting here about a year ago but not for a long time.