MrNice23

Bitcoin SV?

Hey Pdicers what do think about Bitcoin SV the new born after BCH fork?  

Bitcoin SV claim to be the original Bitcoin and as the team said they will maintain the vision set out by Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper in 2008.

Its current price is $75.70 USD and worth 0,02103938 BTC.

So do you think Bitcoin SV will grow more and even surpass BCH?  Let me know what your expectations in your comments.

Thanks

Edited by MrNice23

Damn , What the hell you are writing in @MrNice23 ? It is $7570😂 ( about twice the BTC's current price ) 😱😱and you are asking if it would surpass BTC ?

1 hour ago, MrNice23 said:

Its current price is $75,70 USD

Now , to the point , many altcoins say themselves being the real one , but what the economy has to say proves it all , no one even gets to one-tenth of BTC's value. So I guess , this would be another addition to list of coins who challenged BTC and failed miserably. Yet , I don't deny , that could make an exception anyday as any other field has.

Well according to the owner of Bitcoin.org he says that Bitcoin SV is a shitcoin and that it has ruined the repurtaion of Bitcoin Cash and that both coins are going to die. In my opinion i hate both coins i don't know why but maybe because i hated BitcoinCash at first. 

Firstly bitcoin cash or any of its forks are not the same as bitcoin. Rog ver and his team of liar shills cannot be trusted about their words in creating a new currency and then calling the original bitcoin a copycat and not the forked one. It is their attempt of malice and they are not bitcoin-gods or anything. Even Satoshi does not claim to be known like that.

Price does not determine the importance. Price comes from demand and supply. By no means it should be a yardstick of judgement but the team behind the project.

7 hours ago, UchihaRaj said:

Damn , What the hell you are writing in @MrNice23 ? It is $7570😂 ( about twice the BTC's current price ) 😱😱and you are asking if it would surpass BTC ?

Haha @UchihaRaj where do you find your info ? I'm not sure it's from a legit source 😛

téléchargement.png

Bitcoin SV is created because two teams couldn't get along about BCH upgrades. At first they compete who will take BCH name. And now they state that they follow original BTC. All is just a marketing to establish new altcoin. You asked can Bitcoin SV have bigger value then current BCH. That isn't important in my opinion. If they manage to make good altcoin price doesn't matter.

On 22/01/2019 at 02:30, Dancer said:

Bitcoin SV is created because two teams couldn't get along about BCH upgrades. At first they compete who will take BCH name. And now they state that they follow original BTC. All is just a marketing to establish new altcoin. You asked can Bitcoin SV have bigger value then current BCH. That isn't important in my opinion. If they manage to make good altcoin price doesn't matter.

For a split coin though, I do not think $75 is a bad price, but yeah, that's what happens when they can't agree, the coin splits (forks).

On 28/2/2019 at 13:35, williamsh said:

Tuy nhiên, đối với một đồng xu tách, tôi không nghĩ 75 đô la là một mức giá tồi, nhưng vâng, đó là những gì xảy ra khi họ không thể đồng ý, đồng xu chia tách (dĩa).

Actually the price of Bitcoin SV soar is due to the control of sharks. Bitcoin SV doesn't get much attention from people

BSV has a strong presence in Binance, as well as representation in other new exchanges and a significant part of the influence of Tether (USDT). It also received support from CoinGeek mining collections and other important miners, which means the network is seen as stable and independent. but the latest news says because it doesn't meet the standards, Binance removes Bitcoin SV

14 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

BSV has a strong presence in Binance, as well as representation in other new exchanges and a significant part of the influence of Tether (USDT). It also received support from CoinGeek mining collections and other important miners, which means the network is seen as stable and independent. but the latest news says because it doesn't meet the standards, Binance removes Bitcoin SV

Well that's probabily another excuse on binance.

Maybe doesn't generate so much profit for them or even negative one.

Where have you read that news? (Havent used binance at all so just curious).

Edited by DreamStage

BSV is created through the Hard Fork of BCH so it cannot defeat BCH. Just like the BCH can never approach BTC when it also created from the hard fork BTC.

11 minutes ago, sino203 said:

BSV is created through the Hard Fork of BCH so it cannot defeat BCH. Just like the BCH can never approach BTC when it also created from the hard fork BTC.

Hum you do seem to make a bit of sense but if everyone started buying BSV by selling both BCH and BTC you know that would happen eventually right?

Also what you think it could do a change for BSV?

Edited by DreamStage

4 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Hum you do seem to make a bit of sense but if everyone started buying BSV by selling both BCH and BTC you know that would happen eventually right?

Also what you think it could do a change for BSV?

Bitcoin is gradually hitting $ 11,000. BSV still hasn't touched the $ 300 mark, what do you think could change this? A statement "Bitcoin's Blockchain ecosystem can't work or freeze?". The simplest thing to help pump BSV is that the whale adopts it.

3 minutes ago, sino203 said:

Bitcoin is gradually hitting $ 11,000. BSV still hasn't touched the $ 300 mark, what do you think could change this? A statement "Bitcoin's Blockchain ecosystem can't work or freeze?". The simplest thing to help pump BSV is that the whale adopts it.

I misstyped sorry... I meant to ask you what you think it could change from BSV side that could potential give more value to this coin.

Also yeah about BTC becoming 11k worth and that's due to so many technologies being used with Bitcoin and more new investors lerking for.

In that case the whales taking about BSV would be the best ofc.

11 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Well that's probabily another excuse on binance.

Maybe doesn't generate so much profit for them or even negative one.

Where have you read that news? (Havent used binance at all so just curious).

BitcoinSV (BSV) made headlines in April after a number of leading market exchange cryptocurrency including Binance, Kraken and ShapeShift deleted alt-coin. That's news in April and I have forgotten where I read it, maybe you can search on Google

On 22/06/2019 at 14:37, sheenaz.bay said:

BitcoinSV (BSV) made headlines in April after a number of leading market exchange cryptocurrency including Binance, Kraken and ShapeShift deleted alt-coin. That's news in April and I have forgotten where I read it, maybe you can search on Google

Well you can still check more here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin-sv/trading_exchanges

Bitfinex, Poloniex are the ones that are more trustable besides everything else.

Edited by DreamStage