GilangMustaqin

Play Primedice on 3rd-Party App Mobile

Are there third-party applications to play primedice on mobile devices?
like on PC has Dicebot.

I have tried StupidDice on Android, but have a bug when logging in and there is no handling from the developer.

please give an answer. thank you! 🙂

Please note that there is no "App" for primedice. Google play store does not allow such apps and the only way to play from smartphones is to login to the site from browsers. Dicebot is made to be run on PC/laptops not mobile.

3 hours ago, GilangMustaqin said:

I have tried StupidDice on Android, but have a bug when logging in and there is no handling from the developer.

You should not trust any app like that. Please be cautious.

2 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Please note that there is no "App" for primedice. Google play store does not allow such apps and the only way to play from smartphones is to login to the site from browsers. Dicebot is made to be run on PC/laptops not mobile.

You should not trust any app like that. Please be cautious.

oh ok, thank you for the information Ultra 😁.

IDK if Google not allowing that. the App must be deleted on Playstore.

I would suggest everyone not to download the app and login and play there it can be a phishing app and your funds and information can be stolen since the app devs have your info whoever did this please i suggest you to change your password right now. 

We do not suggest you using any bot other than DiceBot. Also, we have discussed a lot about possible apps for Primedice, and at this moment, we don't have any plans regarding that, if you search the forum a bit, you will find a lot of explanations why. 

Since the topic title is a bit misleading, and we have covered all your questions, I'm going to lock this one now. :)

Good luck! 🍀