Bimfo

Where can I get ETH in my local currency.

I want to get 0.11 ETH, but I don't know where I can pay money to get. Who can sell here, and how will I transfer money to the person.? 

Expecting favourable replies. I stay in Nigeria BTW.

Please I just need where I can get to buy. Please.?

What is your method to getting bitcoin? Do you buy it from a local exchange or do you have a person who is trusted enough to buy it for you and you pay them later on? If you have a local exchange its easier to buy from there if they have ETH.

If you would want to exchange BTC for ETH I can help you do that. Provided you can get BTC in the first place.

On 20/01/2019 at 00:08, Bimfo said:

I want to get 0.11 ETH, but I don't know where I can pay money to get. Who can sell here, and how will I transfer money to the person.? 

Expecting favourable replies. I stay in Nigeria BTW.

Please I just need where I can get to buy. Please.? 

lots of wallets that can be accessed from any country, friend ... try trying to find them on the internet ...

in my opinion on the blockchain it can ... the bitcoin wallet can be accessed throughout the world ... you only need to register and transfer some money.

47 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

lots of wallets that can be accessed from any country, friend ... try trying to find them on the internet ...

in my opinion on the blockchain it can ... the bitcoin wallet can be accessed throughout the world ... you only need to register and transfer some money.

Thanks big bro, I have found a way around it. I already have a local supplier that can supply me BTC and ETH in my local currency. So if I check my Vault and I have a coin that is not ETH or BTC and I needed money. I just change through Dinabot to BTC and then transfer it out to my local supplier, then I pay for the transaction fee and then get my local currency in return.

I would have loved to be using paypal but paypal is not allowed to receive money from my country. So it s a lose lose for me if I use paypal.