I and some other players noticed lately that PD has been invaded by bots spamming chat with same phrases in order to get some rains. I think that issue should be taken seriously and fixed as soon as possible.  

Alright i have some Screen Shots to prove what i'm saying!

bot invasion.png

Thanks!

Edited by MrNice23

We have also been detecting some activities regarding this. There seem to be also bots that spam not only one word messages but whole sentences from time to time and changing them. Dozens of accounts have been perm muted already but there will be always more... :(

2 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

I and some other players noticed lately that PD has been invaded by bots spamming chat with same phrases in order to get some rains. I think that issue should be taken seriously and fixed as soon as possible.  

Alright i have some Screen Shots to prove what i'm saying!

bot invasion.png

Thanks!

People won't stop on getting new ideas and schemes to manipulate the rain system.

And its going to be difficult for devs to eliminate this to 0%. Better to have these peeps reported if you noticed something like this in the near future. ✌🏽

1 minute ago, dmbadillo10 said:

People won't stop on getting new ideas and schemes to manipulate the rain system.

And its going to be difficult for devs to eliminate this to 0%. Better to have these peeps reported if you noticed something like this in the near future. ✌🏽

Actually we are making a list of those suspicious users or bots to report them but as said Zoltan it would be hard to eradicate them all since they always back with new acounts.....

17 minutes ago, bigbrankx said:

A mute is not enough here, We need an total IP bann, since these fuckers are raincatching, 

in a world where VPN can be used, it is not a solution ;)

2 hours ago, Zoltan said:

We have also been detecting some activities regarding this. There seem to be also bots that spam not only one word messages but whole sentences from time to time and changing them. Dozens of accounts have been perm muted already but there will be always more... :(

It's good to know. They are very annoying.

On 14/01/2019 at 05:54, Zoltan said:

Can you guys search by metrics like User-agent strings? Would probably be ideal to create a backend mod tool that aggregates User-agent, IP-adresses, Header integrity, as well as detecting users that chat at exact intervals apart. Having such data and being able to sort users by them could be quite valuable in efficiently seeking out bots in chat.

This has been partially resolved with the implementation of the new chat wager requirements - 100$ in any currency. :) Also, mods have been actively cleaning the chat up from old abusive accounts, these bots included. Kudos to @Zoltan! Priority will always be given to the accounts that wager, not those that chat only, so I presume there is nothing to worry about ;) 

Locking this one since it was resolved for now! 🍀