Byteking

If someone accidentally tips you 1 BTC?

On 12/01/2019 at 16:44, Byteking said:

If someone accidentally tips you 1 Btc?

Would you return it if he tells you it was an accident?

or you would runaway?

or something in between?

i am waiting for replies LoL.

oh man, that was difficult question for me. If i know who sent it i will be returned, but if no... i will returned also lol. That is bad mistake if someone doing that, and i am not try to get benefit from others who's doing a mistake.

13 hours ago, DhcPraDo said:

I will play a little and then back :D

Maybe that's not a good idea. Sometimes a little maybe dangerous. Like you may face a long red streak while you started plying with it. Then get angry and by playing rage you lose it all or most of it. How it would be then? So if you get it accidentally give it back without doing anything sincerely if you honest enough😊

On 27/08/2019 at 10:05, Mahdirakib said:

Maybe that's not a good idea. Sometimes a little maybe dangerous. Like you may face a long red streak while you started plying with it. Then get angry and by playing rage you lose it all or most of it. How it would be then? So if you get it accidentally give it back without doing anything sincerely if you honest enough😊

what you say is true, it's better to return it than to play it, because we don't know what will happen if we play it,  we can only predict roll but don't know the outcome. so it's better to return it

On 30/08/2019 at 03:07, sheenaz.bay said:

what you say is true, it's better to return it than to play it, because we don't know what will happen if we play it,  we can only predict roll but don't know the outcome. so it's better to return it

I definitely agree that it would be the right thing to do to return it, but it would be a hard decision really.  I mean we are talking about $10k, so I'm not sure how many gamblers would actually send it back.

1 hour ago, CntryBoy said:

I definitely agree that it would be the right thing to do to return it, but it would be a hard decision really.  I mean we are talking about $10k, so I'm not sure how many gamblers would actually send it back.

maybe if the tips are users who are still noob, it might not be returned, because there is a possibility they can still create a new account, but if the recipient of a VIP account like VIP Platinum, I'm sure they will return it, because they will love to change accounts, and of course VIP are highrollers who have a lot of balance

7 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

maybe if the tips are users who are still noob, it might not be returned, because there is a possibility they can still create a new account, but if the recipient of a VIP account like VIP Platinum, I'm sure they will return it, because they will love to change accounts, and of course VIP are highrollers who have a lot of balance

It would definitely depend on who got the accidental tip  I am just saying that when it comes to gamblers, a lot may say they'd return it, but may be a different story when it actually cam down to it if it happened...

12 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

It would definitely depend on who got the accidental tip  I am just saying that when it comes to gamblers, a lot may say they'd return it, but may be a different story when it actually cam down to it if it happened...

You are right, because when that happens, it will be difficult to return it because of 1 BTC. I am sure that the recipient will disappear, money can change someone's mind, can change the personality of someone who is honest and good to be a bad person. money is everything

On 12/01/2019 at 06:53, bigbrankx said:

I would not send it back, ofc not

I would even laugh at the person who tipped me it.... OH AND OF COURSE SAY A BIG THANKS :D

You're a awful person. And im sure we would get along fine in the real world. I may be spectacularly fair and charming a inspiring but for some raisin i find myself among people who don't see themselves in others. I assume you'd laugh and thank the person whos family was starving and being forced from their home into the slums of wherever they live,,,all because the wrong person was tipped rent and living wages in the form of 1 single BTC. How do you sleep at night? Whats the thread count on your sheets? What kind of fluff makes up the insides of the pillow that keeps such a head full of horrible thoughts comfortable at night?

Id give it back. Or at least as much as was left. Dont need that shit hanging over my head. Karma is heavy shit man. And i got enough negative weight from running around with fools like the dude above who sleeps soundly and laughs as he watches children starve. Thats fucked up bro. We should kick it.

11 hours ago, hudost2 said:

You're a awful person. And im sure we would get along fine in the real world. I may be spectacularly fair and charming a inspiring but for some raisin i find myself among people who don't see themselves in others. I assume you'd laugh and thank the person whos family was starving and being forced from their home into the slums of wherever they live,,,all because the wrong person was tipped rent and living wages in the form of 1 single BTC. How do you sleep at night? Whats the thread count on your sheets? What kind of fluff makes up the insides of the pillow that keeps such a head full of horrible thoughts comfortable at night?

Id give it back. Or at least as much as was left. Dont need that shit hanging over my head. Karma is heavy shit man. And i got enough negative weight from running around with fools like the dude above who sleeps soundly and laughs as he watches children starve. Thats fucked up bro. We should kick it.

I completely agree.  I would not be able to live with myself if I just ran off with it.  Things like that seem to always come back to bite you in the ass at the end.

Who in their right mind would use 1 BTC to gamble with on the site anyway.

If they did accidentally give it to me though, I think that the money would be better spent on flexing out my pug.

Gucci harness, Balenciaga doggy shoes and a Louis Vuitton pooper scooper, with the list going on! :D

On 04/09/2019 at 07:52, Archmage said:

I will play but i will donate 

0.1 BTC - 1 day
1.0 BTC - 10 day end

Best regards

does that mean you will return it in installments? because I'm confused with the words you donate, where do you donate? or you don't return it and you donate it to people who are poor

Ohh thinking un-imaginary picture of 1btc balance.
people mind can think anything.
but its possible.

If i got tip of big amount like 1btc or more, i will return only half amount to sender.
If tip amount like 0.05-0.1 btc then there is no return..

On 01/09/2019 at 06:43, nars81 said:

I think he'd be glad to know who got them

Hmm you right. Firstly he would try to know who got it by accidentally. And then he will ask it to get back. Knowing the person will relieve little tension.

On 04/09/2019 at 04:01, YoungSom3a said:

I'd gamble a bit with it at first lol

It's not a good idea. If you lose it by any chance that would be very bad. So just return it back if you are good minded not greedy. 

On 04/09/2019 at 06:52, Archmage said:

I will play but i will donate 

0.1 BTC - 1 day
1.0 BTC - 10 day end

Best regards

What you exactly meant by donate here!? You will play got that point. Many people will do it. But what's the meaning of you will donate 0.1 btc everyday. In ten days 1 btc total.