Byteking

If someone accidentally tips you 1 BTC?

5 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Would just tip back. I couldn't just run away with 8grand that someone tipped accidentally, I mean, how could you live with that.xD I guess that person would tip me an amount for doing that anyways. That's what I'd do.

Well they wouldn't tip anything back but they would help you at first but later on they would just fade out from helping out. 

hnmmm but no one gonna accidentally tip you 1 btc .... never ever forever...

but if it happen... i would return but i will keep 0.01 btc like fee ! it worth i guess

Posted (edited)
On 28/05/2019 at 23:39, hanvee said:

hnmmm but no one gonna accidentally tip you 1 btc .... never ever forever...

but if it happen... i would return but i will keep 0.01 btc like fee ! it worth i guess

Says who? sometimes there are people who are careless, want to tip quickly without paying attention to the names of people who want to tip it. it happened, but not on this site, he sent the wrong 3 btc, but sent it back to the recipient

Edited by sheenaz.bay

Accidentally can give 1 VTS only those who do not know its price. But maybe someone has too many of them. Then someone will get it for luck.

Accidentally tip 1BTC ! haha I'm sure I haven't that type of luck definitely. bt, i saw couple of months ago  on PD one Support tip 1BTC to another Support :) & on another place (don't wanna mention) admin rain more than10BTC (more than 1BTC/person) accidentally.

All tips are final unless they come from  Edward in which case the jew will probably lock down withdrawals from the site and demand it back pretty fucked up but this is real life many people have been mistipped in the past and it was always tough luck however when Ed has gotten drunk in the past and mistipped he either perma bans the player or halts withdrawals from the site and demands it back.

maybe it's just a mistake, I'll return it to its owner and maybe he will give me a small reward for my bravery

hey there byteking! :)

I personally, think that if a friend sent it i would literally spam them as fast as possible saying ''omg'' or either ''are you sure''?. I would literally flip. I would be that shocked i wouldn't know what to do haha! 

If it was a random... I would literally give it them back if it was a miss tip. I don't care who it is i would for sure send it them back if they wanted it back. :D

Have a great day :)

21 hours ago, paul751 said:

on another place (don't wanna mention) admin rain more than10BTC (more than 1BTC/person) accidentally.

That's just crazy!  I wish my luck would go that way just once... lol.

I think I saw this happened on one of the users very recently, but it turns out it is actually a fraud.

But, taking the question to context, I will return it- believe it or not. Most probably, support will block the transaction anyway (to withdraw it out) if the sender is fast enough, so it will be of no use. I believe in good karma. :)

I think I saw this happened on one of the users very recently, but it turns out it is actually a fraud.But, taking the question to context, I will return it- believe it or not. Most probably, support will block the transaction anyway (to withdraw it out) if the sender is fast enough, so it will be of no use. I believe in good karma.

That's not even true dude if you miss tip support will not help you unless you're Edward lmfao.

1 minute ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I think I saw this happened on one of the users very recently, but it turns out it is actually a fraud.But, taking the question to context, I will return it- believe it or not. Most probably, support will block the transaction anyway (to withdraw it out) if the sender is fast enough, so it will be of no use. I believe in good karma.

That's not even true dude if you miss tip support will not help you unless you're Edward lmfao.

So you mean the guy who lost his 1 BTC because someone accessed his account already lost his money in thin air? That's excruciating. If that is the case, then 'finders keepers, losers weepers' if the person who sent me the money wouldn't be able to reach me when I got it. I would wait for some time if that is so, but when that time I have set (ultimatum) is over and no one approaches me, then the next thing you would know is that I am booking a flight to Japan for 1 week. Lol

2 hours ago, Angela said:

So you mean the guy who lost his 1 BTC because someone accessed his account already lost his money in thin air? That's excruciating. If that is the case, then 'finders keepers, losers weepers' if the person who sent me the money wouldn't be able to reach me when I got it. I would wait for some time if that is so, but when that time I have set (ultimatum) is over and no one approaches me, then the next thing you would know is that I am booking a flight to Japan for 1 week. Lol

Finders keepers losers weepers is basically what terms and conditions say about tips yeah : or all tips are final something along these lines it is excruciating but it's better for a site to act this way and not get involved in loans or any sort of trading between their customers as it becomes very muddled from there

if it was meant as a tip and you knew the tipper then i would return it back and maybe he will give more than what he intend to tip before the accident happen  but if the tip had came from a random guy that i dont know , i think im going to keep the btc for good  , you knew we btc enthusiast do always wanted to experience on what is the feeling to have a 1btc on your hand  .

On 12/01/2019 at 16:48, dre1982 said:

First thing I would do is pressing F5. Just to check it's still there. Then just return it.

oh yeah,lmao i would refresh site too,  and maybe pinch yourself...? that its not a dream xDD and then return it,  but take first a screenshot, (maybe send to eddie be like, ah today i just made 1btc without depo, wby? how u doing  (lol)