Byteking

If someone accidentally tips you 1 BTC?

3 hours ago, Br1 said:

agree to it specially if there are lots of users who will run just for 10k satoshi LOL

if only 10k satoshi it might be possible to return it back, that is not a big probs

but this is 1 BTC. i am talking about reality, who wont to get some free $3600 ? xD 

On 22/01/2019 at 09:33, Irena said:

There actually WAS a situation like this. xD Almost 2 years ago, now when I think about it. 

Edward accidentally tipped a user during his stream, and it was 1 BTC. I think the idea was to tip 0.1 or 0.01, not sure. :D  And he ran away, of course. Cashed out right away and never came back (at least not from that account). :D 

Wow, I am not surprised at all to be honest. Most people would run if they got $3800 for free :D I mean, it was probably worth much more that time...

@Edward mistipped me 1 bitcoin when he was very drunk he also tipped @ravenyvolle we both returned it but my first instinct was actually to max bet it and if I won send back 1 and If I lost it apologise and lol because he owns the site and didn't lose anything (this is wrong I found out later he has a share but definitely would have lost money) raven from memory said she wanted to do the same but we're both to nice for that and returned it to him :)

If someone accidentally tip me 1 btc or 0.000000001  btc or anything and he say that was accidentally and want that tip, instantly without any bet on it i will give it back since i dont had any work to have it.
I will replace myself situation to him that if i was send some one accidentally how much i was aspirant to take it back :) 🌼

For me I return it back without any further thought,Yes I never think those situations if we think and take some time greedy and dirty thoughts surrounds us which is bad, the person tipping to us actually sharing his joy with us, which is really a good thing , i don't want to spoil it and don't want to do lost his faith on people, and mostly I have strong confidence on my self that I can do great things :)

Edited by AK51

runaway, if  is was out PD, years ago, someone send me accidelntally 0.35, he try send to bank and click on my name and send for me 
i send back cuz he asking on inbox that was a error
now if someone send to my wallet  he can cry, that i will dont send back.  but i think that not possible out pd knows who send this money accidentally

1 hour ago, fabianabank said:

runaway, if  is was out PD, years ago, someone send me accidelntally 0.35, he try send to bank and click on my name and send for me 
i send back cuz he asking on inbox that was a error
now if someone send to my wallet  he can cry, that i will dont send back.  but i think that not possible out pd knows who send this money accidentally

Well, I mean, I guess you are very honest. I think most people say they would return the money, but in reality if somebody did mistip them 1 whole BTC, I don't think as many people would actually return it.

With such a huge balance , I'd ask for a time of a day , wager in some arbitrage sports both ways and double the money ez pz .... Return it back in a couple of hours ....  Rolling on dice is just pure crazy , it's a loss for the tipper and also for you .... Both will lose ... Or maybe I'll just give it back ... Jeez it's 4000$

16 hours ago, fabianabank said:

That will actually cause some controversy and people will not trust you anymore and in chat people will start ignoring you. I suggest you not to do that if it happens. 

56 minutes ago, Kate said:

That will actually cause some controversy and people will not trust you anymore and in chat people will start ignoring you. I suggest you not to do that if it happens. 

i I wanted to say if someone sent to my wallet having nothing to do with the primedice, someone to make a wrong transaction and get to contact me that you sent, I will not be a liar and say that I would return