AK51

Do You Like Recent Minimum Tipping Amount Change?

Hy Friends! Primedice Recently Changed It's minimum Tipping amount Users, due to sharp plunges in btc & other altcoins, 

Btc:0.00002.          Ltc:0.002.    Doge:100

.          Eth:0.001.          Bch:0.001.

Except doge all coins tip amount changed,. We Know Primedice always took  user-friendly decisions, but due to bad days for altcoins they have take this decision, For me:Eth & Bch Tip amount looks somehow high, 50k or below quite reasonable. What is your opinion friends?

Actually tipping changes dont influence me at all, if i have the profit to off course.

Although if that's the current situation changing based on a volatile price threshold, well, we are all doomed :D And more changes will yet to be seen most likely.

I still think it's ok to make those changes for both Users and Site itself. Measures should always be taken considering cryptocurrenty market prices always.

On 11/01/2019 at 17:03, AK51 said:

Hy Friends! Primedice Recently Changed It's minimum Tipping amount Users, due to sharp plunges in btc & other altcoins, 

Btc:0.00002.          Ltc:0.002.    Doge:100

.          Eth:0.001.          Bch:0.001.

Except doge all coins tip amount changed,. We Know Primedice always took  user-friendly decisions, but due to bad days for altcoins they have take this decision, For me:Eth & Bch Tip amount looks somehow high, 50k or below quite reasonable. What is your opinion friends?

I agree with your opinion regarding BCH and ETH tip amount. Technically, it went up.

But hey, there's always a good reason why change is implemented. And we got no choice but to accept and embrace the change. 😊

Yes, I think that comparing the amount of btc with the others, they are a bit high. But it is not significant either.