AK51

Do You Like Recent Minimum Tipping Amount Change?

Hy Friends! Primedice Recently Changed It's minimum Tipping amount Users, due to sharp plunges in btc & other altcoins, 

Btc:0.00002.          Ltc:0.002.    Doge:100

.          Eth:0.001.          Bch:0.001.

Except doge all coins tip amount changed,. We Know Primedice always took  user-friendly decisions, but due to bad days for altcoins they have take this decision, For me:Eth & Bch Tip amount looks somehow high, 50k or below quite reasonable. What is your opinion friends?

Actually tipping changes dont influence me at all, if i have the profit to off course.

Although if that's the current situation changing based on a volatile price threshold, well, we are all doomed :D And more changes will yet to be seen most likely.

I still think it's ok to make those changes for both Users and Site itself. Measures should always be taken considering cryptocurrenty market prices always.

On 11/01/2019 at 17:03, AK51 said:

Hy Friends! Primedice Recently Changed It's minimum Tipping amount Users, due to sharp plunges in btc & other altcoins, 

Btc:0.00002.          Ltc:0.002.    Doge:100

.          Eth:0.001.          Bch:0.001.

Except doge all coins tip amount changed,. We Know Primedice always took  user-friendly decisions, but due to bad days for altcoins they have take this decision, For me:Eth & Bch Tip amount looks somehow high, 50k or below quite reasonable. What is your opinion friends?

I agree with your opinion regarding BCH and ETH tip amount. Technically, it went up.

But hey, there's always a good reason why change is implemented. And we got no choice but to accept and embrace the change. 😊

I think BTC and LTC tipping amount bis reasonable. But for the ETH and BCH, it is quite high. And I can definitely manage Doge.

in my opinion it doesn't matter how much the minimum tip for each coin is. because sometimes the minimum number of tips that are too small is not very useful to people who receive tips.

I think the tip is useful to help friends who are in trouble or friends who have suffered a lot of defeat. there is a good tip with a fairly large amount as specified in Primedice. I agree to the minimum number of tips at Primedice.

Posted (edited)

Tip amount atm is good for me . No spamming tipping with low amount in chat . But even increase the amount of tip, i saw a lot of spam tips in chat everyday. This is my opinions on my point of view. What do you think?

Edited by kippo

Posted (edited)

I found that the primedice changed like that. such as to prevent some people from abusing too much in transferring money between users. This is my opinion . I think in the future, primedice might raise the price of tip a lot more, not pause here. If I say anything wrong, I'm sorry

Edited by congash
I want to say more

Why is it that only bitcoin has a very low tip, while bch/doge/eth/ltc is too high. from my point of view this is too unbalanced, if really want to be equalized with a value of 0.00002 btc, should also make a minimum doge is 50 and bch/eth at least 0,0005.
or make all same, for eth/btc/ltc/bch is 0.0005 and doge 500.