UltraChief

Introducing Bitcoin to your family members

• Which one would you like to tell their first? The alternative financial system that bitcoin provides or the price pump that is potential source of speculation for making money.

I told my mom 2014 to invest a somewhat large sum and we split the win. It was 6 months before the bull rush $20k we both would've been millionaries. I didn't go "told you so" but she understands now. My brother wants me to do stocks instead of BTC so he doesn't get it either. They have to try it for themselves in my case.

• How are you going to counter their questions like "Is this a scam?" "Is this a ponzi scheme?"

So is FIAT.

• Would you ask them to read the Bitcoin Whitepaper published by Satoshi Nakamoto? (Do you even know that it exists?)

Maybe later after they get interested.

• Making them aware of bitcoin based scams and trading signals pump and dump groups.

Youtube videos.

• What wallet would you like to suggest them and practices to keep their coins safe? 

Depends if its trading or HODLING. HODLING go Nano Ledger or Trezor.

Well some days ago i just spoken with a family member about it because he saw how good it was my investment and my productivity with crypto currencies.

He was able to understand that i had the knowledge to achieve much more profit and so trusted his guts on my knowledge.

Thus he wants me to help him making more money from investments.

I certainly introduced Bitcoin and altcoin to my mother. Then I also introduced many of my friends to Bitcoin. some laughed but there were also some supporters and I invested in Bitcoin

On 1/10/2019 at 4:02 AM, Noeprellik1 said:

I once told Bitcoin to my family. But they even underestimated me and said that if you want to be rich or successful you have to work. I realize that my family is a conservative family, therefore I have to prove that I can succeed with Bitcoin. it's easier to invite or tell bitcoin to friends than our own family

Your situation is the same as mine, when I say I am investing in Bitcoin and will make a lot of money but my parents and siblings don't believe it and they say Bitcoin is just a form of cyber scam.

if in the family there are many who suggest about fraud in cryptocurrency, in my personal opinion, I just show the results of withdrawal to them, it is enough to prove that the site that I follow now is not a fraudulent site.
This seems to make sense, because they can see a number of history withdrawal sheets that I did from just one site (primedice) ..
I have experienced this, and I have also been opposed even they say that I am stupid, because they suspect I would be fooled by those who make the SCAM site ... (they may have already experienced and cheated by several sites that are not to be responsible )...
in my opinion if there is accurate evidence and not just sakali or twice we make a withdrawal from one site, they will not only hear and silently listen to our explanation .. maybe they will join us in this primedice site ... .

I not introduce my family about bitcoin or crypto currency because I start crypto currency before 6 months and I'm out of country doing job last 1year but I introduce bitcoin here my many friends some friends now use and some not understand about this

I will never introduce Bitcoin to my family again. a year ago, when I told my mother that I was investing in Bitcoin and my mother advised me to give up Bitcoin. because my mother thinks Bitcoin is bad and may cause me to go to jail because during that time, my nation's government is banning Bitcoin

6 hours ago, rerosalind said:

I will never introduce Bitcoin to my family again. a year ago, when I told my mother that I was investing in Bitcoin and my mother advised me to give up Bitcoin. because my mother thinks Bitcoin is bad and may cause me to go to jail because during that time, my nation's government is banning Bitcoin

if in your country bitcoin (cryptocurrency) is prohibited ... my advice is better you follow your mother's advice .. because if in a country there is a prohibition about something, it can cause unwanted things to happen ..

but ... if you believe that you can hide your identity in your country, and continue to play bitcoin until your country accepts the existence of bitcoin, go ahead ... all decisions are yours ...

one thing is certain, however the ban applied in that country, if the ban emphasized by the country concerns the lives of many people someday, specifically the country's economy, then the ban will be automatically eliminated ... while bitcoin is now in the process of breaking into the world's horizons ... and one day I am sure that bitcoin will rule the world.

the government is only afraid that bitcoin becomes a legitimate medium of exchange ... that's all ... even though bitcoin will never be a legitimate currency .. that's not the main purpose of bitcoin .. bitcoin will only be a virtual currency that can't be matched by real world currencies ... ^_^

Yes, of course I will introduce Bitcoin to my family first before recommending Bitcoin to others. because it's my family and they need to know what I'm doing to make money

Well i cant ever talk about it with my family because they have from the start associated it ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎with sites like this, and they are very against it as they have seen what damage it can do to users... So any time btc is mentioned they get a look of disgust on their faces. It feels like the damage is done and they will forever think of it as evil : (