Aaqibking666

What you feel when you lose big

I'm just asking a weird or you can say a random question when you. Lose big amount what you try to do or you hit walls like me or. Sit down sadly tell me what you try to do when you. Lose big basically I'm angry on anyone like this thing I'll do 

Losing is a part of the game. You cannot hope to make some money from the dice game without facing some losses. The important thing is to keep your bankroll managed and not bet huge amounts in rage betting. If you betting less than 10% of your bankroll for every bet its considered as a safe method of playing. I dont know how bad your streak was and would like to see you post some bets if you dont mind.

I feel like I'm the super stupid and idiot. Blame myself for what I did. I could stop and stay happy with the profit but I lose all for greediness. Sometimes I want to talk with some lovely people to make my mind fresh. I made myself not to play like that and lose again but I do the same mistake again.

maybe all who are here have felt defeat, so am I. I have experienced it. I'm angry, because I can't control myself, I'm too greedy, but regret always comes at the end. there is nothing we can do, except to regret what has happened. so be sincere for our defeat. and try again carefully

I feel frustrated and ofcourse regret .

I would usually regret it because I could have spend it to a more important things than gambling.

But it is part of the game we wouldn't always win and it is my fault so I would just deal with it.

Whenever I lose and feel frustrated I would usually calm my self on playing online games or watching a movie.

After losing, I walk out of the house and take a little walk, and then I return home and put the kettle on boiling water, and after I prepare the table with all sorts of sweets and brewing tea, I sit on YouTube)
And after that either I make a documents, or I play all sorts of games that would be distracting and after already calming down I go back to the PD)

I was very surprised and did not believe if I suffered defeat, when I looked at the monitor and it turned out that I really lost.
what I do is cry because my feelings are really chaotic.
then turn on cigarettes, to try to eliminate those feelings but still cannot disappear. after my defeat I felt my life was very bleak because eating alone was not lust. but over time I was finally able to accept the defeat.

i always let the anger control me, i hit the wall with a naked hand ( i almost crashed my hand many times ), and i remember once i couldnt use my left hand for 10 days, i also crashed my PC months ago after losing around 0.1 btc, and weeks ago i crashed my ipad after losing, so yeah i should control myself, and try not to play with what i can not afford to lose

On 13/06/2019 at 21:16, Chikou1306 said:

i always let the anger control me, i hit the wall with a naked hand ( i almost crashed my hand many times ), and i remember once i couldnt use my left hand for 10 days, i also crashed my PC months ago after losing around 0.1 btc, and weeks ago i crashed my ipad after losing, so yeah i should control myself, and try not to play with what i can not afford to lose

Take a deep breath, When breathing, focus your mind on the breath that goes into your nose or imagine a beautiful view. Do it repeatedly so you can reduce emotions little by little.
Count 1 d.d 10 In your heart, count from one to ten slowly to ease emotions. If necessary, do it several times.
Turn your attention, you can divert attention to other things such as watching TV or going to the toilet. Winning or losing is already a risk in gambling. try to be more able to control yourself

i guess i havent lost big on primedice before, but im no stranger to losing big.... 
i know exactly how it feels and i really get ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎i upset with myself... because i play to win a lot of times not for joy or entertainment...
that is not the way to gamble i think.. i know im doing wrong....