Posted (edited)

I noticed that Primedice tournament was really motivating and exciting for all pdicers and i wish we can see more tourneys like this in the near future.

Now the tournament is over all i can see is a dead chat not much activity in site, so i think maybe to organize more tournaments like 1 each 2 months (1 month: Tournament and 1 month: Off) would be great and very nice for PD and us players as well. 

What do you think my dear pdicers friends, admins, mods, supports and all ? let me know your opinion in your comments ! 

Thanks!

Edited by MrNice23

I think administrators are not against tournaments, MrNice. I'm sure they do as many tournaments as they can organize. Perhaps someone will want to organize a tournament with the support of players. Unless, of course, the administration won't mind. 

I am not sure about how much work support team has to put in for tournaments. For the giveaways they have to do a lot of work but for the tournament it seems simple and straight forward. It would be good to have some more frequent tournaments because this did draw in a lot of high rollers and it became the buzz of the public for the time being. :)