Hey Owner and Admins )

I saw some topics about other chat rooms. and perhaps with something I will repeat them. now the site is slowly dying, this is sad, especially against the background of the increasing interest in cryptocurrency in the world. I think that it is necessary to allow people from many large countries to be free to be here and communicate in their native language. I'm talking about the French, the Chinese, the Koreans, the Japanese, the Germans. Technically, it is not difficult to do. I have seen the support of these language channels on many sites, and they are not empty. And the opening of new channels on PD and Stake will give sites very high popularity and live chats and a forum. I think this is important. I will not talk about income))) But this is also important.

Yea, I also dont understand why they dont make channels for every language!
This is really bs, beeing only in EN chat, coz there is not your language includet, 

It would attract people, but never mind, players leaving anyway after busting))

Hey hey.

The issue is that we need to cover every room with mods. A room without a mod is an open invitation for abuse and at the moment people already trying to abuse it for begging and rainfarming.

I don’t see it coming so far. Also some languages don’t have enough members here to make a single room necessary.

I think with a good SEO plan and work , brand managing, Primedice can attract many players from other countries. Then it would be not that hard to find some native from these countries to mod the different channels.

43 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Hey hey.

The issue is that we need to cover every room with mods. A room without a mod is an open invitation for abuse and at the moment people already trying to abuse it for begging and rainfarming.

I don’t see it coming so far. Also some languages don’t have enough members here to make a single room necessary.

a problem mod is not so complicated. And the organization of the group for the language is an interesting task. You can always make an announcement-question on Bitcointalk about this, people will respond, and the administration will receive all the necessary data for implementation) I think this is the most correct approach. Brand managers will also do their job)