Hey Owner and Admins )

I saw some topics about other chat rooms. and perhaps with something I will repeat them. now the site is slowly dying, this is sad, especially against the background of the increasing interest in cryptocurrency in the world. I think that it is necessary to allow people from many large countries to be free to be here and communicate in their native language. I'm talking about the French, the Chinese, the Koreans, the Japanese, the Germans. Technically, it is not difficult to do. I have seen the support of these language channels on many sites, and they are not empty. And the opening of new channels on PD and Stake will give sites very high popularity and live chats and a forum. I think this is important. I will not talk about income))) But this is also important.

Yea, I also dont understand why they dont make channels for every language!
This is really bs, beeing only in EN chat, coz there is not your language includet, 

It would attract people, but never mind, players leaving anyway after busting))

Hey hey.

The issue is that we need to cover every room with mods. A room without a mod is an open invitation for abuse and at the moment people already trying to abuse it for begging and rainfarming.

I don’t see it coming so far. Also some languages don’t have enough members here to make a single room necessary.

I think with a good SEO plan and work , brand managing, Primedice can attract many players from other countries. Then it would be not that hard to find some native from these countries to mod the different channels.

43 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Hey hey.

The issue is that we need to cover every room with mods. A room without a mod is an open invitation for abuse and at the moment people already trying to abuse it for begging and rainfarming.

I don’t see it coming so far. Also some languages don’t have enough members here to make a single room necessary.

a problem mod is not so complicated. And the organization of the group for the language is an interesting task. You can always make an announcement-question on Bitcointalk about this, people will respond, and the administration will receive all the necessary data for implementation) I think this is the most correct approach. Brand managers will also do their job)

Most of the European and African countries understand and speaks English, i dont really see any need of opening a new channels for each countries. The Chinese and Indonesia channel on PD is always quiet. Except the players from the Philippines. They speaks English but due to thier numbers primedice managed to set up their own channel to not congest the English chatroom.. maybe primedice will give them a chat room if they increase in numbers

Edited by Dboyeric

I do not think site is dying in any sense, players all over the world are active, and the chats and forum are being covered as far as we can tell ;) 

We cannot provide a new chat room for EVERY language, this creates unnecessary clutter and information load on the data base. Two most active chat rooms are English and Russian, even Indonesian, Filo and PT are not as active and those have been strongly requested to get added. 

English is an universal mean of communication, and while you are not under any obligation to know it, it is something that is imminent and important to know in everyday life and online life, if one wants to function properly. Therefore, the majority of people that know English at least a bit can communicate in the main chat room as well ;) 

However, we do not discriminate, and if the need appears from a certain country (as it was done with PT chat room recently, and Filo some time ago), if the player base from a certain country is big, we can apply for this with admins and community will most certainly get a positive response :)

And I strongly disagree with the statement "mods are easy to find"... No, no they are not easy to find, not for different language sections, not reliable people that you can trust easily and this has been an ongoing problem for some time now ;) 

Locking this one (for now) 🍀