EpicGord

My Technique for Winning Big

Posted (edited)

Here is the strategy that im using.You guys can also try...Risky but pays big when you hit green.

Minimum bet - 0.000005
Multiplier - 2X
Raise on win - 25%
Raise on losing - 25%
Stop betting when you hit 7 multiple green streaks

You can adjust the percentage of increment depends on what your heart can carry. I always use this setting and win 70% most of my game so far.

Edited by EpicGord

I modified it and it works nice:

Base bet: 0.00001000
Balance: 0.1
Multiplier: 1.8X
Raise on win: -25%
Raise on losing: 60%
Stop betting when you hit Profit: 0.0002

And again and agian...

Many different options, all have a chance of making profits. I found this one works as well.

Base bet: 0.0000001
Balance: 0.001 or higher
Multiplier: 1.1x
Raise on win: Reset
Raise on losing: 1000% or 10000% with Multiplier: 1.01x

If done manually, once you hit two or more reds in a roll, switch sides and increase your bet to cover your loss.
Never go all in. Slow and steady wins the race..

Here is also a good strategy, you can customize. it all depends on the distance, can be on short, or on the far.

you need to calculate your balance on the calculator of geometric progression. 

here is an example:

Base bet: 0.0001
Balance: 0.016 
Multiplier: x4
Raise on win: Reset
Raise on losing: x1.333

it's at 14 rates.

in a small distance you need to play carefully, and I usually wait 15-20 red and start playing. 

well be careful there is no reliable strategy as such. any strategy for a long game leads to a crash.

need to control yourself to stop. good luck to all

6 hours ago, EpicGord said:

Here is the strategy that im using.You guys can also try...Risky but pays big when you hit green.

Minimum bet - 0.000005
Multiplier - 2X
Raise on win - 25%
Raise on losing - 25%

You can adjust the percentage of increment depends on what your heart can carry. I always use this setting and win 70% most of my game so far.

I have one question about bankroll,  how much your bankroll if you put 500 satoshi for the base bet. And shall we change side after 7 green streaks? 

4 hours ago, RiseAndShine said:

I have one question about bankroll,  how much your bankroll if you put 500 satoshi for the base bet. And shall we change side after 7 green streaks? 

Minimum 0.05 btc bankroll

Posted (edited)

My strategy is very agressive. I use it when I'm bored.

Minimum Balance : 0.00300000

Minimum bet :0.00000100
Multiplier : 2.54x
Raise on win : 0%
Raise on losing - 100%
Reset after getting a significant win (0.00001500 minimum) or 12 looses in a row

I will stop when I made +50% profit or lost 0.003.

It's very risky, I've seen more than 16 loose in a row and busted 😣

I don't abuse it and often play slowly.

Edited by LuluBot

Posted (edited)

I usually prefer to play 2x manually, and combined with money management, If my profit or loss trigger on that session, i quit for a while and will get refresh in chatroom!! I play for fun only !!!

Edited by AK51

5 hours ago, SEMPAXs said:

I have a topic similar to this strategy (in Sub Indonesian)
I did a lot of testing with a strategy to increase bets on on lose and on win.
"Don't do it too long in this way" too much risk applies to this strategy.

Ya all strategies bust in long term..But for short term it can be profitable instead of busting in a single bet on  2x xD

16 minutes ago, EpicGord said:

Ya all strategies bust in long term..But for short term it can be profitable instead of busting in a single bet on  2x xD

lol ,,Do this method only for 3-5 rounds.

I suggest not to be complacent in this way. I have tried this strategy with a variety of variations increase onlose and on win.( increase onlose/onwin = 35%-85%,/ 50%=50,/60-100%) and set stop on profit  1 sat.
There is only one way to outsmart it by using "diceebot". although it is not fully guaranteed, I can last more than 20 hours with a 0.006Sat.

18 hours ago, EpicGord said:

Minimum bet - 0.000005
Multiplier - 2X
Raise on win - 25%
Raise on losing - 25%

the bet amount will be too high in just under 100 bets :o

its too risky

Very interesting strategy, I played increase on loss and win, and simulated it before, it can have some nice result.  It's very gambly but session sizing can help with that.  I might have to try it to seven wins since I doubt I did that when playing with it.  Good luck!

47 minutes ago, raviki99 said:

I have done this strategy, but the problem is if we do a bet too long it will be busted too. it should be done in a short time

Not only this strategy, all strategy will lead you to bust if you run it for so long. And gambler always does it. Though I haven't tried this method. But if you want to put 500 sats base bet you need a huge bankroll. And a long streak of red will kill us for sure. Everything happened unexpectedly at gambling!