AK51

Any Advice On Rolling to Your Friends?

Posted (edited)

Hy Friends,Today I'm covering this thread with { what is your best quote or suggestion to players in Primedice?} In gambling we do a lot of mistakes and some times we are very late to recognize those serious or silly mistakes by ourselves or by our friends in chat, Actually we are very good at suggest to others but this fails when it comes to ourselves, Thus,  what is your friendly advice to Our dice rollers friends, so that they can reduce their mistakes in playing?

My Suggestion:

Never play  serious big bets,when you  feels uneasy ,Tired , stress or in painful situations  ,in playing There is always another day with plenty of profitable opportunities so why hurry be cool!!

Edited by AK51

I think we shouldn't play too long. A break is a good thing. You can go for a walk or do household chores. Any settings and bets during a long game inevitably lead to losses.

1 hour ago, Clena said:

I think we shouldn't play too long. A break is a good thing. You can go for a walk or do household chores. Any settings and bets during a long game inevitably lead to losses.

Yes, I agree, Frequant breaks refresh our brain and avoids stupid decisions!

One thing players make a mistake is that they chase their losses which adds up the more losses and they chase it again only to go around in a vicious cycle. Very few times have I seen anybody recover, @TheFrog did once if I recall correctly but he again ended up in red :( 

So dont chase losses just because your stats are red and you feel you need to make them green. Start over again. :) 

3 hours ago, UltraChief said:

One thing players make a mistake is that they chase their losses which adds up the more losses and they chase it again only to go around in a vicious cycle. Very few times have I seen anybody recover, @TheFrog did once if I recall correctly but he again ended up in red :( 

So dont chase losses just because your stats are red and you feel you need to make them green. Start over again. :) 

Thanks Ultra, This is useful to me, i write it down in my notes and then i will try to change my playing style.