AK51

Minimum Withdrawals limits; are you comfortable?

Well, it looks like they reduced it to 0.002BTC now,..why you would want to withdraw $7 worth of BTC, i have no idea. Again, you cannot even buy a PIZZA with that much. Makes absolutely no sense to me. If you have less than 0.004BTC, you should keep playing and try and make it larger. Whats the point of keeping a few dollars in BTC?

On 03/01/2019 at 04:17, Irena said:

Hello. :)

As Edward said above, there have been some changes. So minimum amounts for withdrawals now are:

• For BTC: 0.002 BTC (fee is 0.00005 BTC)
  • For LTC: 0.1 LTC (fee is 0.0005 LTC)
  • For ETH: 0.04 ETH (fee is 0.0002 ETH)
  • For BCH: 0.002 BCH (fee is 0.00001 BCH)
  • For DOGE: 2000 DOGE (fee is 1.5 DOGE).

Hope you like the new minimum withdrawal amounts. :) Enjoy your day and Happy New year to everyone! :) 

I'm very comfortable with the new minimum withdrawal amounts. For BTC and Doge it was pretty high now is perfect thanks @Edward and all PD staff :)

Being one of the most legacy users, i know what it feels when they change withdrawal limits. Although i am not worried about them.

They know when and why they have to change them, concerning faucet farmers, network transaction speeds, double spends? (which could also happen somehow, who knows if there are any kind of backdoors checking for some specific limits, it's possible).

In the past i had many issues due to withdraw limits being very low and specially the fees would be so small that the network would delay confirmations and your withdrawal will only reach the next day.

On 03/01/2019 at 10:32, AK51 said:

Hey guys , I ask you 1question , Are you comfortable with minimum Withdrawals limits set here, For dogecoins the minimum Withdrawals limit set at 4000, which is some what uncomfortable for me, 2000doge limit would be nice, I have No Regrets on other coins limit. What about you?

The current withdrawal limits, in my personal opinion, just fits for everyone.

For example that you gave, like for DOGE, 4000Dogecoins as a limit would be reasonable, considering its value. 👍😊