Jump to content
alien0211

Hardcore Beggers

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, TheFrog said:

Alien u forget they are organised, they are  known as the FOB (federation of beggars)

Frog said Federation of beggars. 😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's interesting. Publicly announcing. I don't like to tell the beggers. I have found a lot of beggers in my pm. When I post green some people start begging. And while I tip some user become passive begger. I personally ignore them. And leave them on their way. Cause sometimes they get something from some people lolz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mahdirakib said:

That's interesting. Publicly announcing. I don't like to tell the beggers. I have found a lot of beggers in my pm. When I post green some people start begging. And while I tip some user become passive begger. I personally ignore them. And leave them on their way. Cause sometimes they get something from some people lolz.

 

So people do beg like this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bimfo said:

So people do beg like this?

Yes they do. Don't you believe my word! I can prove it but I don't want to say. Though I have faced much begger at luckygames. There ar some beggers in pd also. Sometimes some good big winner act like passive begger. If you wish I could prove it by screenshot later. Actually beggers are at every gambling site. Where money matters there you will found them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mahdirakib said:

Yes they do. Don't you believe my word! I can prove it but I don't want to say. Though I have faced much begger at luckygames. There ar some beggers in pd also. Sometimes some good big winner act like passive begger. If you wish I could prove it by screenshot later. Actually beggers are at every gambling site. Where money matters there you will found them.

I believe you bro. There is no need to show them to me.😂😂 

And you are very correct. I know there will be beggars in every betting site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, alien0211 said:

You can enter them here.

Please note that we do not allow such type of topics where you can publicly shame another person for begging you in private. If someone is harassing you you should screenshot that and send it to any online Moderator or Support team member and they can take necessary actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If someone begs me, I just ignore and block this person.

Even if it's an alt account, report him. He will be punished and never bother anyone else.

Public delation is not a good thing, they do not deserve our attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sick theme, beggars really fed up. they flood chat, cry for rain, don't pity them. 

if there is no money, do not bother others. all  the beggars ban)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RiseAndShine said:

Sometimes user didnt mean to begging, just want to say 'goodluck'or something like that, but many from us think it was passive begging, i think its not always begging, maybe just some support for us, thats my opinion. 

Good luck isn't seen as begging. Good luck (which can happen to be in long rows) became ridiculous spam. Sometimes I think thats all people know about words. Anyway, back to topic :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simply post a big hit and you will receive lots of friend requests. By mistake if you accept their request, they will not even let you roll by bombarding useless PMs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ramteke1 said:

Simply post a big hit and you will receive lots of friend requests. By mistake if you accept their request, they will not even let you roll by bombarding useless PMs.

It seems like fishing the beggers XD

Maybe a strategy to catch 'em all (and report) 🤔

Not sure it's a good idea but theory always looks good on the paper 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to catch everyone))) you need to give a chance for improvement, but for repeated violation they should be sent to the eternal ban without the right to appeal)) 

I want to say that others can improve due to the bitter experience of others. 

but a couple of indicative executions, too, would not be bad to arrange))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Please note that we do not allow such type of topics where you can publicly shame another person for begging you in private. If someone is harassing you you should screenshot that and send it to any online Moderator or Support team member and they can take necessary actions.

Must i delete this topic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×