Brainy

Modified Martingale spreadsheet for dice

Hello everyone. 

I made a spreadsheet that may help some of you that might be wondering what's the best percentage that i need to play when i have X amount of crypto. 

Well i went and did this spreadsheet that is showing you the odds for 1 Bitcoin, and the odds of busting it. 
I found out the minimum on loss increase for percentages from 2-97 %, then slide down to chat-bot's DM's to find out how much spins would it take to bust the balance of 1 bitcoin. 

Unfortunately i couldnt upload excel file here so i had to lock the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lKcvqhkK9A0U5zSutu-n3MoODzjFJy1QRQdwwBjjn6k

Hopefully it helps. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask, it might be difficult to understand, but winning against the odds is never easy.

45 minutes ago, Brainy said:

If you have any questions feel free to ask, it might be difficult to understand, but winning against the odds is never easy.

Thanks very much. 

Brainy, I don't understand it in the essence that, I feel you can only use the spread sheet on stake.com

Its harder to understand if you want to use it for PD.

You can use it here also, but i cannot confirm if it will like 2-3 % adding, add same like in stake.com