Hope30

Hall of fame page

Hello Primedicers © 

In earlier versions of PrimeDice, there was a hall of fame page, where you could see the biggest winners of the day as well as those with the highest wager,  and there was also an overall statistic of how much was won by all players, However it seems that these features are no longer available, so My question is:

Do you support bringing back the hall of fame page to PrimeDice?  

Just now, bigbrankx said:

No I dont think it will comeback, chheers

Why it won't? I honestly think it gives a great deal of motivation for other players to become winners and win as well, and frankly it also gives more credibility that you can actually win, because it seems that many players don't believe they can make it!

Cheers  

3 minutes ago, Hope30 said:

Why it won't? I honestly think it gives a great deal of motivation for other players to become winners and win as well, and frankly it also gives more credibility that you can actually win, because it seems that many players don't believe they can make it!

Cheers  

HOF allow beggars to comeup to hr, and beg, message and non stop without quittint anooying them big players.

This is annoying as fuck, we do not want to get disturbed just as you, whilest playing!

5 minutes ago, bigbrankx said:

HOF allow beggars to comeup to hr, and beg, message and non stop without quittint anooying them big players.

This is annoying as fuck, we do not want to get disturbed just as you, whilest playing!

I see this is a drawback, but could be easily avoidable simply by not showing the player's name and only putting the amount won, So the idea is still valid.

Happy betting.

This is a question that has been answered numerous of times. Please, check this: 

Locking this one now. :)