MrNice23

What are your expectations for BTC price for 2019 Q1

Well today we are the 1st of January 2019 and we are still in that bearish trend for btc price (1 BTC=3740 USD) so no good news able to make it bullish yet...

News affecting price: BAKKT a company created by NYSE to obtain “regulatory approval for physically delivered and warehoused bitcoin,”  is again postponed by the CFTC to January 24th.. wait and see how can the appoval of BAKKT platform will impact BTC price...

Let me know what are your expectations for 2019 Q1, thanks!

If these kind of oportunities (changes?) takes in place we can asurely state that the price will eventually rise. Since investors will much likely to be the ones profiting from it just because new people get into the cryptocurrency world, deposit here and there just to get the hang of it and the cycle continues. I just wish more countries would legalize it and not "revoke" them up. It feels like price just droped due to so many chains, controls and everything else by the government.

Well, about political actions there everything is foggy)) But one thing  sure, Brokers will artificially raise the growth of Bitcoin. By the summer,  bitcoin will definitely jump above 6000, but before that there should be another fall in the course.

I'm not sure specifically about first quarter, but for the whole year of 2019 my expectations are huge, enormous.  Not just bitcoin, but the whole crypto world, top altcoins, etc.  I'm watching doge, litecoin and peercoin.

I think BTC will remain below 5k USD. It can gain momentum only if there are news of regulations coming from countries. If countries are not willing to regulate BTC then bear trend will follow and may its prices will fall further below 3k USD. G20 nations have decided to regulate it, but its their long term target, so cant see any rise in prices of BTC in near future.